Matt Flynn...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawkfan1975":2o4nvryg said:
Zebulon Dak":2o4nvryg said:
hawkfan1975":2o4nvryg said:
denial permeates this thread.

flynn looked good, threw some very good passes even with a quarter of play in for the first time (on a wide birth score). sharp passes complete and some bobbled by wrs.
*add: and I still say he beats phx and stl away games prior.

I think given the same games he throws better than RW, but ....we're going with RW for the youth and wheels (I can live with that, 3 games now and I like what RWs doing and there's more to come).

we may be able to retain flynn but I doubt it highly.

there's something wrong with you.

didn't you try this posts earlier? the witty, one-off in an attempt to seem the know it all. it didn't work then, what makes you think another try will fare better?

look, if flynn bashing makes you feel safe then great, but how about limiting repeats and letting others talk on this forum as well?
ok with you?

I don't bash Flynn. And there's still something wrong with you.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
Well whatever. Anyway, AZ can really use and utilize Flynn if we don't retain. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":3h3wnsls said:
Well whatever. Anyway, AZ can really use and utilize Flynn if we don't retain. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.
This is not Flynn bashing, but true: If our staff traded Flynn to Seattle, it would mean they think he sucks. He will not be traded in division if they think he is any good. And he is here because they think he has some talent. So, no trade to Arizona will happen.