Matt Flynn jerseys on sale

djb28

Reaction score
Seattle wasted enough money on him, Why would the Pro Shop think we would want those even at that price?

rager741

Reaction score
I bought a Limited Nike Flynn home jersey for $80 a few weeks back, used a seam ripper & carefully removed the FLYNN name & will be having MY last name sewn on shortly........ Did the same with a Branch jersey a few years back that I picked up at the mall in one of the sports stores for like $20(that was a Reebok away jersey with all stitched on #'s & letters). Nothing wrong with sport'n your own name on a HAWKS jeresey, eh?!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
rager741":2ktzl34l said:
Nothing wrong with sport'n your own name on a HAWKS jeresey, eh?!
Pretty much except if your last name is something like Namath, Marino or Largent... and then it'd look pretty stupid.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
LawHawk":84lbrlp4 said:

umm..they've been on sale halfway through the regular season after Nike and nflshop.com realized they weren't going to sell even a small percentage of the mass amount that was made given they thought he was going to win the starter job.

rager741":84lbrlp4 said:
I bought a Limited Nike Flynn home jersey for $80 a few weeks back, used a seam ripper & carefully removed the FLYNN name & will be having MY last name sewn on shortly........ Did the same with a Branch jersey a few years back that I picked up at the mall in one of the sports stores for like $20(that was a Reebok away jersey with all stitched on #'s & letters). Nothing wrong with sport'n your own name on a HAWKS jeresey, eh?!

I wouldn't mind doing this myself. Just curious where are you getting the name tag sewn? and how did it turn out? how much did it run ya?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Ok quick story. I was at Bell Square last winter and asked the guy at the team shop if anyone ever buys the Flynn jerseys and how come they still have them for the same price as the others. The guy said sometimes Indian people come in and buy them as gifts without knowing the difference.lololol

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2b4rrzmz said:
Ok quick story. I was at Bell Square last winter and asked the guy at the team shop if anyone ever buys the Flynn jerseys and how come they still have them for the same price as the others. The guy said sometimes Indian people come in and buy them as gifts without knowing the difference.lololol

:229031_confused2:

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":mp7m3isp said:
therealjohncarlson":mp7m3isp said:

:229031_confused2:

Daniel Snyder has no problem with that post.

Basis4day

Reaction score
rager741":23mzen8j said:

Pretty common on a "12".