marshawn wants to take it all to the superbowl.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I would love to hear an unedited soundtrack of the Seahawks during gameday. Even if it's just the sideline. But listening to Sherman trash talk during a game would be priceless.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":2o09tkcr said:
I like how when Sherm say's "I've got a mic", Beast says "Oh you gotta mic?" and he looks up and around the stadium like he's looking for the Black Helicopters.
Yeah, I enjoyed that part of it, too. :laugh: Players throughout the league probably have shared rumors of Goodell's Night Flying Legion.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
Lynch has me crying...he looked up like the sky was falling...." IDGAF we still going to the SB!"

themunn

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3iytleak said:
I like how when Sherm say's "I've got a mic", Beast says "Oh you gotta mic?" and he looks up and around the stadium like he's looking for the Black Helicopters.

seahawk 17":3iytleak said:
Lynch has me crying...he looked up like the sky was falling...." IDGAF we still going to the SB!"

Whilst it's pretty funny when you put it like that, the reason Lynch looks up is because Sherman points up... at the mic that's trailing him on the sidelines.
That's the reason there's no soundbytes from on the field, it's just an old fashioned camera mic

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":28ueu6v6 said:
I figured Lynch might have been checking to see if he was on the big screen, too. Don't want to have little kids read his mouth, haha.

Could have been looking for a boom(?) mic over his head...