Marshawn Rushing Yards On Monday

How Many Yards Does Marshawn Rush For Monday?

• Less than 50. St. Louis steps up and makes DangeRuss beat us.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 50 - 74. Moderate success, but MRob and OLine aren't in sync.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 75 - 100. Solid success against the front 7, Beast Mode does his thing.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • 101 - 124. Road graters come to work and MRob shows us what we've been missing.

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • 125 ++. Gaping holes all over the place and Lynch pillages the countryside with reckless abandon.

Votes: 26 32.5%

• Total voters

White Knight

Reaction score
How Many Yards Does Marshawn Rush For Monday?

I got to pondering this, and I'm curious what the .net collective thinks. St. Louis ranks 29th against the run this year, giving up 126.4 yards a game. Our Northwest Ospreys rank 2nd in rushing, gaining 154.4 yards a game.

Given that, MRob being back and the spotlight of primetime...how many yards does The Skittle Master ransack the Lambs for??

Personally I think we're about to see a 150+, 2TD episode of the Marshawn Lynch Show.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
For whatever reason I really want us to take over that #1 Rushing spot. Philly is averaging about 10.5 yards a game more than us so far and I want more. :twisted:

FargoHawk

Reaction score
I'm thinking we will blow them out so Marshawn will get pulled to save him from any extra unnecessary wear and tear. I see we rush for 200+ yds and Marshawn has 90 plus 1 or 2 TDs

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I have a feeling that we are going to come out passing more early in the game as I see the Rams stacking the box heavily leaving some routes to the TEs wide open. This will decrease the yards in the first half for Lynch but he should close it out nicely at around 100 on on the ground. Just my two cents of course.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Over 100. I think he will be sitting by the 4 th qtr. And the team will rush for over 200.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The only reason he would have less than 125 is if they decide to give Turbin or Michael extra touches

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
DeMarco Murray had 175 yards against St. Louis. Marshawn is better than Murray, however, we have to subtract runs by Turbin. So I'm calling it a 150 on 20 carries.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1ho04y9i said:
DeMarco Murray had 175 yards against St. Louis. Marshawn is better than Murray, however, we have to subtract runs by Turbin. So I'm calling it a 150 on 20 carries.

I don't think Beast is going to see the ball 20 times. IMO Beast gets 15 carries then we turn the duties over to Turbin and Michael.

C-Dub

Reaction score
RiverDog":2fzvwwpk said:
Sarlacc83":2fzvwwpk said:

I don't think Beast is going to see the ball 20 times. IMO Beast gets 15 carries then we turn the duties over to Turbin and Michael.
I'm still trying to figure out how Murray can run for that many yards against that D-line. He's really only average and there's nothing special about their O-line. This will be a division game, so I'm sure the Rams will come prepared.

Beast will probably get 90 yards and a touch. About his usual this year. He might be able to break a few more with Mike Rob back!!! Shout out, Mike! We love you!

Midway through the 2nd half we'll wear the Rams out and run the clock out with Beast and Co.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I hope he's able to take one to the house on a big play, and it seems like we've taken less shots overall this year as well.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RiverDog":8264g0ws said:
Sarlacc83":8264g0ws said:

Guess we'll see, but that's only 10 carries in the first half. IMO, he's going to have that in 2 drives because our FO will stick to the 56% run game plan AND, more importantly, with that bad of a run defense, he could well average 6 or 7 yards a carry leading to multiple first downs.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I say 101-124, but not for the reasons given in the poll. More like because STL sucks monkey balls against the run and their offense won't be able to stay on the field against our D with who/whatever they roll out as quarterback. We go up by a lot of points in not a lot of time and end up pounding the rock to close out the game. Lynch benefits, but doesn't run for 200 because he splits carries w/ Turbin and Michael.

RussellMania

Reaction score
I don't see how he doesn't get at least 80 simply because it's going to be like last game where the opponent defense is on the field so much whether they're good or not they're going to get worn out. One of the best secondaries in the history of football and a QB that hasn't played a snap in this season? I don't see any other outcome.

Latest posts