Marshawn not at OTA.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Pre draft OTA is really just a final look see for teams to take one more look at their players before they go choose some new ones. They are not replacing Lynch.

Nothing to see here.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
The first 2 weeks are just weight training and classwork. So it's not really a big deal. Phase 2 includes positional work on the field. THat lasts 3 weeks then Phase 3 includes the OTA's and Minicamps.

Phase 1 isn't a big deal

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i would rather marshawn lynch just not show up at all till week 1, nice and rested.

12thMan1

Reaction score
How many of you would show up to work today if it was optional?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":3f5ejcqm said:
Lynch is the worst running back in Seahawks history, and I've seen them all.
cboom is back!!!!!!
This is so full of win I don't know where to begin....... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Cartire

Reaction score
Proven Veterans (minus QB's) almost never go to the optional exercises, cause

A) They dont need the instruction as much
B) The younger guys benefit more from it

Just like when Lynch was talking with PC during PC's SoundFX. PC kept telling him about different adjustments for the 0-line, and Beast just kepts saying "I'll Read it". Finally PC said, "ok, youll just read it" and laughed it off. Beast is at that point now, where he is one of the best and knows what he needs to do to prepare.

Tical21

Reaction score
This isn't huge, but more important than nothing. These are for all extensive purposes mandatory. If Carroll didn't tell him to stay home, he should be there. If he was any kind of leader, he would be there, even if not close to a full participant. The team hasn't been together in a while, and won't be for quite a while longer. Skipping it because you are too lazy to show isn't acceptable.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Tical21":yny0am44 said:
This isn't huge, but more important than nothing. These are for all extensive purposes mandatory. If Carroll didn't tell him to stay home, he should be there. If he was any kind of leader, he would be there, even if not close to a full participant. The team hasn't been together in a while, and won't be for quite a while longer. Skipping it because you are too lazy to show isn't acceptable.

It was inevitable that one of these was going to eventually show up in this thread...

What is it that Marshawn needs to learn or work on in April...

Marshawn's work book:
1. Take ball
2. Run over people
3. Score touchdown

Seanhawk

Reaction score
My only issue is with Baldwin. What happened to keeping things in house? I'm sure he has Marshawn's phone number. Why not just text him and ask him instead of asking him on twitter for the whole world to see and speculate?

hawk45

Reaction score
Lynch has been a consistent beast his entire time here and he runs like he's on fire every time he gets the ball. I don't care what he does in the offseason.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Seanhawk":17dd5ht1 said:
My only issue is with Baldwin. What happened to keeping things in house? I'm sure he has Marshawn's phone number. Why not just text him and ask him instead of asking him on twitter for the whole world to see and speculate?

tweeting's the old new texting.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3g5656wg said:
What is it that Marshawn needs to learn or work on in April...

Marshawn's work book:
1. Take ball
2. Run over people
3. Score touchdown
4. Do NOT fumble on way to end zone

You forgot one thing........:mrgreen:

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawksFTW":29fczo5r said:
Tical21":29fczo5r said:
extensive purposes.

funny.

Haha! Reminds my of all the times I've heard someone say 'intensive purposes' Intensive, extensive, INTENTS AND.. potaito, potahto:cool:

Back on subject. Yes, I don't want to jump to conlusions as to why he didn't show, but people who say he doesn't need the work are missing the point. This isn't about what HE needs. This is about team unity and veteran leadership. Seems that the rest of the vets found there way to the facility. Too bad that it seems he places more importance on flashiing his gold fronts and 'twenty foes.'