Marshawn Lynch's under-appreciated gift

dbmack

Reaction score
From official Seahawks Twitter:

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks
Hey @MoneyLynch, Hunter says thanks for the ball. #BeastThrow pic.twitter.com/Tf664nB20w

BZU9XUdIEAAmiQY

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
You can tell he had no idea where that ball came from. I don't think anyone from that section saw it lol.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I honestly don't think he knew where it came from.

ratso

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":1pneoxxs said:
Why is Russell Wilson's name on every NFL ball? :mrgreen:

The real question is: Why SHOULDN'T it be?

I love the fact that Marshawn threw the ball into the stands. I'm dating myself, but I remember quite a few of the players who scored a TD in the old AFC threw the ball into the stands. I believe these days the NFL discourages this as fans could end up fighting for the ball. They don't mind if a ball is personally handed to a fan though.

cover-2

Reaction score
IMO, the guy is a typical Seahawk...He showed great ball skills (caught the ball with one hand without spilling his tub of popcorn), the field awareness to look around to make sure no one was coming from behind him to strip him of the ball, and when the game was over he went home with the girl.

OrFan

Reaction score
I liked Tim Ryan's comment when it happened. He said it "went to a fan with no pulse, a flat liner right there."

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3s9hufvi said:
what is he supposed to do pull his tshirt off and squeeze his own nipples until skittles come out.

ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE MAN
He's supposed to gorge on Skittles till he bloats up to 350, then start sporting black lipstick and nail polish and FLAUNTING IT.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
If it was me I would be tucking it away in fear of losing it and acting just like he did.

I watched a guy in the dome get one and he was all jumping up and down in glee, that was until staff removed it from him.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The kid thought he was supposed to hand the ball back in--he was looking around for somebody to give it to.

JKent82

Reaction score
I'd put it under my seat immediately and not react either. Sometimes the staff comes and takes it and I would not be pleased haha.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
If'n I got that ball, I'd be walkin' out the Stadium lookin' like I was 8 month's pregnant. :shock:
What the hell Am I sayin' eh?, I already look like that :lol:
So I'd be walkin' out lookin' like a hunch back that looked like he was 8 months pregnant.
There, I fixed it. :mrgreen:

DaveyP

Reaction score
Hawknballs":l6yz2mr7 said:
what is he supposed to do pull his tshirt off and squeeze his own nipples until skittles come out.

ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE MAN

This made me laugh pretty hard. Thank you.

Donn2390

Reaction score
[/quote] It was either tear this to shreds or critique Pete's decision to wear khakis yet again! Seriously, does the man simply not own any track pants!?[/quote]
Maybe if he has a good season this year, he will get a raise and be able to buy some new pants....

253hawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":mwcsnzth said:
If'n I got that ball, I'd be walkin' out the Stadium lookin' like I was 8 month's pregnant. :shock:
What the hell Am I sayin' eh?, I already look like that :lol:
So I'd be walkin' out lookin' like a hunch back that looked like he was 8 months pregnant.
There, I fixed it. :mrgreen:

It could work...

UA537Dm.gif

BullHawk33

Reaction score
That kid had the look of someone just waiting for security to come and take his fun away.

or maybe his family is in witness protection and now has to move again.

The Outfield

Reaction score
BullHawk33":3p2oyo3n said:
That kid had the look of someone just waiting for security to come and take his fun away.

or maybe his family is in witness protection and now has to move again.

That's what I was thinking. He was expecting to be instantly tackled by the Football Reclamation Agency.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I've seen the security take away several balls over the years.
They normally would NOT let you leave with it.
That's the same look I would have, oh crap , have I been spotted and if not how can I get out of here quick cuz I want this freakin ball

Latest posts