Marshawn Lynch stayed on field at halftime

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
kmedic":3fw9xuq2 said:
I don't understand how staying on the training table to get stretched out and massaged during halftime somehow gets construed as Lynch blowing off the team and 'rebelling' towards the FO. The media takes anything out of the ordinary with Lynch (which is what we should expect from an eccentric dude) and comes the same conclusions every time. Stupid.
that usually happens when people like Lynch dont give the media what they want...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They were working on him on the sidelines, who gives a rip? Geez, every week it's a new reason Marshawn is an unhappy guy etc. Enough already, he brings it on Game day. Why does any of this matter?

olyfan63

Reaction score
IIRC, there are heaters on the sideline.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Some of you are genuinely ignorant of any potential negativity.

Lynch is clearly unhappy right now, whether this incident [or simply, just treatment] had anything to do with it or not.

I can say that there is really no benefit [muscle-wise] to him staying on the sidelines.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3twj1bo1 said:
Some of you are genuinely ignorant of any potential negativity.

Lynch is clearly unhappy right now, whether this incident [or simply, just treatment] had anything to do with it or not.

I can say that there is really no benefit [muscle-wise] to him staying on the sidelines.
Sonic knows all

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Just because a guy is unhappy doesn't mean he's a detriment to the team. He obviously gives his all still and every team has issues they have to work through.

It's when guys don't want to go in during crunch-time [Harvin] where it becomes an issue. Lynch wasn't that.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3t4m3soh said:

Yeah it's laughable the people who don't want to admit the Lynch friction right now. I guarantee you the second he leaves it's going to be like Harvin all over again with dozens of negative stories coming out.

"Marshawn being Marshawn" has it's limits, and we're rapidly approaching those limits.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2qvxfg05 said:
I can just hear it now on Monday. "Marshawn Lynch didn't sing the National Anthem, he's clearly unhappy"

That'd require him to actually be present for the national anthem.

Latest posts