Marshawn Lynch E:60 Tonight

kidhawk

Reaction score
Set my DVR last week for this. Should be interesting. Probably a good thing they recorded this interview before we played this week.

Nearpost

Reaction score
Just went thru security with him at sea tac. probably headed for los Angeles

SE174

Reaction score
Totally forgot what time this was on. Anyone know where one could find a replay?

beasthawk

Reaction score
Nearpost":8zenvgsf said:
Did he get crowded with people, or just be super incognito?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Frick. What a horrible time to air a show for the city he belongs to! Most people are still working. Lame.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Really good. I worked on 41st for 6 years at Highland hospital. He grew up on 43rd. It's a tough neighborhood with a lot of very bad folks as well as some really good ones

Nearpost

Reaction score
beasthawk":175tsjcw said:
Nearpost":175tsjcw said:
Did he get crowded with people, or just be super incognito?

He had a hoodie on, trying to keep a low profile I suppose. I wasn't going to say anything in case it's the 1000th time he has been asked if he is ML, and he wasn't. Then on other side of security some braver souls were being photographed with him. Had what looked like an I Phone or some kind of smart phone directly attached to his ear, no cord nothing. Strange, or am I out of touch?

I'm surprized he doesn't have the fast pass for security. Maybe that security entrance didn't have such a lane.

I was also second guessing myself as didn't expect him to be back from St Louis that quick.

He really didn't impose a big physical presence, I was thinking of blocking his way if I ran in to him near the gate. ;)

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Nearpost":3numsx1g said:
I was also second guessing myself as didn't expect him to be back from St Louis that quick.

He really didn't impose a big physical presence, I was thinking of blocking his way if I ran in to him near the gate. ;)

They fly back the same night as the game. If you want to mess with Marshawn, you obviously haven't watched this classic...http://vimeo.com/73763879

Nearpost

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2wr63z8s said:
Why would he be traveling?

Straight down to compton my guess. He is very involved in his kid brothers life, and his old neighbourhood.

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
It was a cool episode...

When he was asked what he thought of people who called him a thug...I thought he was going to start yelling at the guy for a second and then he composed himself and gave a great answer.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
It was a pretty good segment, no doubt. Watching it made me want to hang with Marshawn and buy him a beer.

Then I realized his net worth is about 23412351245 times what I am and I would indeed make him pay for the beer.

Latest posts