Marshawn During Media Day

Shock2k

Reaction score
HawkWow":2ov1206p said:
Easley is my favorite player of all time.

Can't yet say for sure, but MVP level play from Lynch this Sunday and I may be writing a letter of apology to #45.

But really, isn't it like picking which one of your children you love the most. I just couldn't choose between Cortez/Largent/Easley/Jones, let alone players like Hass and Mac Strong, not to mention Holmgren.

I love all my Seahawks. Would be to hard to choose for me.

HawkinBalls

Reaction score
The Daily News is a Murdoch-run tabloid. They were crying yesterday at how "boring" Sherman has been since arriving in NY. You absolutely cannot win with a rag like that.

Shock2k

Reaction score

Shock2k

Reaction score
Shock2k":1a9u47z3 said:
lsheldon":1a9u47z3 said:
The media sickens me with some of their BS. They get really butthurt by Marshawn. Anything to create controversy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... -1.1594149
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/seah ... ay1-012814

Really rich old media guys get confused by his language. So they can't translate the awesome. I feel sorry for old rich media dudes.

Oh and they get pissed when he only talks to an NFL network guy and not their networks, so they try to character assassinate him.

We all we got, we all we need. (I'm starting to understand where the Hawks are coming with that statement more and more)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1yg5fdiu said:
Lynch talked for a grand total of 6 mins in the first round of interviews and then another 3 minutes for the Deon interview.

Go read the crap underneath the film clips online, at least HALF are people mocking his intelligence. There are people ridiculing him, making fun of his speech and mannerisms and picking apart everything he says.

It should be no shock that he doesn't want to speak since just a tiny few minutes of answering a few questions has people taking the opportunity to mock him. Who wants to enable that?

The funny part is that for all the BS, Lynch gives really intelligent grounded answers when given the chance.

The perfect example was the E60 special where they asked his response to people that called him a "thug". He pointed out how someone that came from struggling for everything was suddenly put in a situation where they had access to whatever they wanted and naturally struggled with understanding how to handle that. Then he asked if his detractors would have been able to act differently. It was a very powerful and thoughtful answer.

Another interview they asked him about whether some football incident (I cannot remember which one) was a "low point" for him. He remarked that it wasn't a low point, a low point was when he had nothing to eat and was worried about how he could get his jeans clean in time so he didn't have to wear wet jeans to school or at least iron them for a bit so at least they would be warm for a little while. It made light of the reporter's assumption of what struggle really was and how he knew just how blessed he was.

Neither answer was the kind that an idiot would make, just because he expresses himself differently does not make me doubt his intelligence at all. And frankly, his assessment that doing interviews was just going to result in more people mocking him or twisting his words makes it clear he is not even close to dumb.
Awesome post man.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I'm betting he was there, partially, to add more fuel to his fire. Soaking it all in, quietly, and then come Sunday.................look out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beastquake in NY (or NJ). Gonna be aaaawwesooome!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Shock2k":3hftszdx said:
HawkWow":3hftszdx said:
Easley is my favorite player of all time.

Can't yet say for sure, but MVP level play from Lynch this Sunday and I may be writing a letter of apology to #45.

But really, isn't it like picking which one of your children you love the most. I just couldn't choose between Cortez/Largent/Easley/Jones, let alone players like Hass and Mac Strong, not to mention Holmgren.

I love all my Seahawks. Would be to hard to choose for me.

Odd analogy and no, nothing like that at all. More like picking my favorite vehicle. In this example, a vehicle to entertainment.