Marshawn During Media Day

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Some woman asked Sherm something about 'all of you football guys going into strip clubs and throwing money down onto the girls--how do you protect the girls', or something like that. hard to hear. was really weird.

Richard: 'well, I don't go into strip clubs...'. and then went on about how anybody can make anything of themselves.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
jjinwa":1j1wbull said:
Some woman asked Sherm something about 'how do you protect strippers from you football guys'. or something like that. hard to hear. was really weird.

I just heard that. WTH? :?:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
How can you not love this guy?

One of the coolest/baddest dudes on the planet.

I feel sorry for Denver's defense....The Beast is HUNGRY.

themunn

Reaction score
I loved the response by the panel to it, "here you are talking about football in a hockey stadium and he knocks it out of the park... to mix up a few sports analogies there"

seahawk 17

Reaction score
Lynch is so focused. He is going to go out there Sunday and destroy.

Greenhell

Reaction score
jjinwa":2woc3x8s said:
Some woman asked Sherm something about 'all of you football guys going into strip clubs and throwing money down onto the girls--how do you protect the girls', or something like that. hard to hear. was really weird.

Richard: 'well, I don't go into strip clubs...'. and then went on about how anybody can make anything of themselves.

Wonder if this same questions was posed to Manning? Stupid.

Greenhell

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1eb7meax said:
"Talking never won me nothing."

Love it. SO many epic quotes in there.

"they gonna have to stop all of us... we got some dogs" --BEASTMODE

HawkFan72

Reaction score
NFL Network loved this interview. They have played it 3 times already, and it happened less than an hour ago.

blue 22

Reaction score
Unabomber-sketch.png

BfFh7 4CIAA8TDR

Lanakila

Reaction score
Man I am glad he decided to talk. That was all he needed to do to, hopefully, avoid the wrath of Goodell. Also, appreciate Faulk sticking up for him and his overall desire to avoid speaking to the media.

Meeker

Reaction score
Greenhell":37moeqnd said:
twisted_steel2":37moeqnd said:
"Talking never won me nothing."

Love it. SO many epic quotes in there.

"they gonna have to stop all of us... we got some dogs" --BEASTMODE

bryantology79":37moeqnd said:
on him not caring to do Q&A things...

"i'm just bout dat action, boss"

Awesome quotes. Highlight of media day

Will only make the media want to talk to him even more :lol:

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Watched this on NFL.com, worst coverage ever. The only stories they tell are about Sherman's big mouth and Lynch hiding from the media. (And knowing a little about Lynch, I'm sure he hated being a headline.) How about a real story like Derrick Coleman? Shameful.

fan4life

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch won #SBMediaDay with that interview. "Just 'bout that action, man."

"I ain't never seen no talkin' winnin' me nothing", could be the mantra for every hard-working introvert in sports ... and life. Awesome sauce from BeastMode.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Lanakila":1iuqtny8 said:
Man I am glad he decided to talk. That was all he needed to do to, hopefully, avoid the wrath of Goodell. Also, appreciate Faulk sticking up for him and his overall desire to avoid speaking to the media.

League office already cleared him. NFL Network called the League office and their statement was, "players are required to participate in media day and Marshawn fulfilled that responsibility."

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
jjinwa":1lqve7nc said:

Listening to the voice of the reporter who asked that question.. it sounded a LOT like Jessica Williams from the Daily Show so I'm HOPING it was for a bit.