Marshawn coming back?

RussB

Reaction score
Its all just rumors, hes not coming back. Pretty sure hes done, football was starting to take a toll on him with injuries. Doubt he would return.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I doubt this is anything more than a little publicity or click bait. Lynch, when he planned to play, kept himself in AMAZING shape every off season. His recent photos don't show an NFL ready Lynch. It's not impossible that he could start working at it now and get back into playing shape, but if they are talking about week 4 or 5 he'd need to get some serious work in right away, so I just don't think it's plausible

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Interesting this news comes a day after the news broke that Mark Davis and Sheldon Adelson met about a stadium in Vegas.

If Marshawn came back, it probably would be motivated by pushing the Raiders to make the playoffs and try to breathe life back into that franchise to stay in Oakland.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2it04qcc said:
Marshawn isn't coming back.
His buddy (and ex-FB) NFL analyst Michael Robinson got a bunch of texts and voice messages asking about this report and so.. He apparently called BeastMode to ask him. BM told him (something like) "Bruh, I am RETIRED FROM FOOTBALL and I got plenty else to keep me busy!"

Heard that on 710 this morning.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
One thing The Beast loves is ATTENTION.

He will NEVER play for Hawks again, if he wants to come back I am sure we can get at least a fifth rounder for him.

M.M.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
from http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/ma ... ft63j5mxkl

--
"I called Beast Mode," Robinson said on a Periscope session Friday. "Record this, everybody, please. Marshawn Lynch is retired. He told me from his own mouth. He said, 'Dude, I'm not going anywhere. I'm as busy as I've ever been.' He's in Africa, he's in Australia, he's all over this world helping people."

Watching Lynch play again would have been exciting, but Robinson was adamant when he said, "Marshawn Lynch is retired."
--

LargentFan

Reaction score
My fandom of the Seahawks is all heart. I have no say in the way the team runs, so I leave the brains to the people who actually make the choices.
So I'm all for Lynch coming back and playing for Seattle. I love him and love his style of play. I don't care about how smart or stupid it is for that to happen because I don't have to care.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Donn2390":2b0bc8tz said:
I think he just misses the lights and the attention. He is finished, we have our running backs, don't need a worn out old plow horse. He was great while he was here but time caught up with him.
I double anyone would want to trade for him with his salary, age, and injuries suffered last year.

While it was never going to happen, I just don't think those words belong in a post about Lynch.

"You're killin' me Smalls, you're killin' me..."

Latest posts