Mario Edwards Jr... who knew?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
True. But most people here like me and give me a chance to state my opinion. That's all I want I don't care if you agree with me. I love Fade for example he's knowledgeable and doesn't care about group think.

I disagree more then agree with him but we need him here definitely because he is straight up Seahawks fan.

Last edited:

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Dude I so need this Gif but I'm too busy getting wasted so talk to me tonight. The media thinks the the current Giants will beat us on MNF are you serious?
Which media? I just scanned through 10-12 websites, major networks/outlets excluding NY and Seattle centric sources, and the picks are about 3 or 4 to 1 in favor of our boys.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
True. But most people here like me and give me a chance to state my opinion. That's all I want I don't care if you agree with me. I love Fade for example he's knowledgeable and doesn't care about group think.

I disagree more then agree with him but we need him here definitely because he is straight up Seahawks fan.
I agree. I've disliked quite a few of Fade's opinions and posts but I'd never want him to leave because he actually takes time to explain his thought process instead of using one liners and insults.

907 MILITIA

Reaction score
Where's the dead horse Gif when you need one?
I just can’t get over it I was literally cheering and screaming because everyone passed on him and when we went to pick I thought it was a lock. Maybe after this season I’ll be over it. I do know it’s not going to be fun blocking him this year when we play Philly and then listen to Pete mumble with excuses will be fun. Ironically I’m currently in Deadhorse, Alaska working right now 😂

flv2

Reaction score
The soft betting line from Sunday to Monday had the Giants as 1½ point favourites. By Tuesday the line moved to having the Seahawks as 1½ favourites, and it has stayed there. The probability of winning by a single point is about 2.2% so the Seahawks have changed from being a 47.8% underdog to a 52.2% favourite. It's just public betting perception. It doesn't mean a whole lot either way.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
. But most people here like me and give me a chance to state my opinion. That's all I want I don't care if you agree with me. I love Fade for example he's knowledgeable and doesn't care about group think.

So let's ri
】⁰±±
I just can’t get over it I was literally cheering and screaming because everyone passed on him and when we went to pick I thought it was a lock. Maybe after this season I’ll be over it. I do know it’s not going to be fun blocking him this year when we play Philly and then listen to Pete mumble with excuses will be fun. Ironically I’m currently in Deadhorse, Alaska working right now 😂
You are probably right but I'd bet everything I have he would have totally bombed out here. Philadelphia was literally the best and only spot for him to succeed immediately.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I agree. I've disliked quite a few of Fade's opinions and posts but I'd never want him to leave because he actually takes time to explain his thought process instead of using one liners and insults.
Exactly. I wish I could do the same but my mind runs way faster then my body and it's so hard to type out what I actually think.