Mario Edwards Jr... who knew?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Great signing. But John always seems to find a cheap veteran DT at the 11th hour to shore up the line

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Edwards and Reed have had really good early success while Jones has been relatively quiet. At first blush that would seem the opposite of what you'd expect.

I wonder if offenses are scheming towards Jones and that's why there have been more opportunities for Reed and Edwards?

Mick063

Reaction score
First came Stafford being too comfortable in the pocket. Followed by the Pete Carrol post-game comments, "The guys up front were not getting pressure.". Then came the release of Tyreke Smith.
Message received. Fire under ass is officially lit.

GGotskill

Reaction score
First came Stafford being too comfortable in the pocket. Followed by the Pete Carrol post-game comments, "The guys up front were not getting pressure.". Then came the release of Tyreke Smith.
Message received. Fire under ass is officially lit.

That was just roster shuffling as they were stealing OL guys from other practice squads. I am pretty sure Smith is back on the practice squad.

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
Either way, anytime you have anyone on the Seahawks Dline putting up best in league stats it's gotta make you smile. Considering how mediocre they have been since our goliath Dline of the superbowl years.

Mick063

Reaction score
That was just roster shuffling as they were stealing OL guys from other practice squads. I am pretty sure Smith is back on the practice squad.
Back on the practice squad.......with a fire lit under his ass.

Jville

Reaction score
Back on the practice squad.......with a fire lit under his ass.

That seems like a mischaracterization to me. Tyreke is a development project. The move is simply roster churn. Team has 4 more experience players in that role on the regular roster. Excellent mentors to learn from.

Mick063

Reaction score
That seems like a mischaracterization to me. Tyreke is a development project. The move is simply roster churn. Team has 4 more experience players in that role on the regular roster. Excellent mentors to learn from.
If you read my posts carefully, you will see that they were always in reference to the entire defensive front, as a whole. Not just to any one single player. You don't think cutting a guy doesn't send a message to the room that he reports to on a daily basis?

Stafford was too comfortable. Message was delivered.

GGotskill

Reaction score
If you read my posts carefully, you will see that they were always in reference to the entire defensive front, as a whole. Not just to any one single player. You don't think cutting a guy doesn't send a message to the room that he reports to on a daily basis?

Stafford was too comfortable. Message was delivered.

That's what we are saying, no I don't think that's what happened. Smith was a casualty of roster churn, and he is still with the team. He was always a developmental player, so not much has changed.

Last edited:

Latest posts