Manziel Admits Being Short Limits His Ability to Read Def...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kearly":2ydjn5zg said:
Sports Hernia":2ydjn5zg said:
Maulbert":2ydjn5zg said:
Sounds like an excuse for his mediocrity to me. Manziel wishes he was half the QB Wilson is.
Mediocre is being nice. Crazy uncle Jerruh loves him though, so after the season when the Browns cut him, he can join that crapshow/dumpster fire in *allas. 8)

Pete loved him too. Wouldn't be shocked if he ended up as a backup in Seattle. Though probably after Dallas has taken a turn.
Ugggghhh. Not disagreeing with initial interest, but, Not sure he'd last a week here with his work ethic, or lack there of.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2xqau5cf said:
kearly":2xqau5cf said:
Sports Hernia":2xqau5cf said:
Maulbert":2xqau5cf said:
Sounds like an excuse for his mediocrity to me. Manziel wishes he was half the QB Wilson is.
Mediocre is being nice. Crazy uncle Jerruh loves him though, so after the season when the Browns cut him, he can join that crapshow/dumpster fire in *allas. 8)

Pete loved him too. Wouldn't be shocked if he ended up as a backup in Seattle. Though probably after Dallas has taken a turn.
Ugggghhh. Not disagreeing with initial interest, but, Not sure he'd last a week here with his work ethic, or lack there of.

Dude had a drinking problem his rookie year, by all accounts he seems to have turned it around.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":75xmo4ky said:
Sports Hernia":75xmo4ky said:
kearly":75xmo4ky said:
Sports Hernia":75xmo4ky said:

Dude had a drinking problem his rookie year, by all accounts he seems to have turned it around.
Niner fans were saying the same thing about Aldon Smith last year too.
I hope you are correct and he avoids his "demon sauce" but it's rare to kick such an addiction in your early 20's.

Latest posts