Makers Mark honors Seahawks

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I did not see any at the closest Alcohol selling place to Oregon. I shall get to Oregon again and see if they have any.
I need to go back or call a friend and have him see if there is any in tri-cities after the weekend. He is working near Umatilla at the moment.

JMR

Reaction score
I live in Kentucky and not far from Maker's distillery...may have to drive over and check this out.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Oh wow...I have a friend in Richmond. or that locale. I may have to ask him if ya see it there. Lemme know plz.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
All the stores that said their shipment would be in today were all sold out when stopping by this afternoon.

pmedic920

Reaction score
PLEASE, somebody snag me one or two. They will never make it down here. I'll be glad to pay all costs involved, including time and trouble.
Purdy please with a Lombardi on top. :)

pinksheets

Reaction score
Lucked upon one at Metropolitan Market in Queen Anne and couldn't resist.

BiK4r2iCYAAvY3q.jpg

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3i1yz8ak said:
They need gimmicks to help sell their shitty whisky

???? Makers Mark is pretty good stuff. It's not pappy or Woodford but it's solid drink.

JMR

Reaction score
Makers is ok. So many bourbons around here I like better....like Four Roses. I'll drink Woodford if it's double oaked. The normal stuff is not my fave.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I was able to pick up one last night as the QFC in U-Village. Everywhere else I called seemed to be sold out. Anyway they had quite a few bottles left, they are also limiting it to 1 per customer (which I appreciate). So if anyone here is still looking for one, this is your best bet. I'd give them a call just to make sure though, they were down to like 30 bottles last night.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm still hoping somebody will snag me one. :)

I've tried and even the specialty stores in Houston told me they can't even order me one. Regional only item.

JoeHawk80

Reaction score
Wife just got one at Fred Meyer in East Bremerton. Said not many left but maybe worth a shot if you live in the area.

Latest posts