Lynch texts in....

chris98251

Reaction score
tumblr_m9scw1S52w1qkvj6fo2_500gif.gif~c200

teaznki1.gif

post-31465-Patrick-Bateman-Head-Nod-gif-Y-EPiB.gif

Chapow

Reaction score
I C A N T Q U I T Y O U M A R S H A W N !

W H E N D I D P O S T I N G L I K E T H I S B E C O M E A T H I N G ? I T ' S K I N D O F A P A I N I N T H E A S S

Rob12

Reaction score
Hopefully those that have questioned Marshawn's dedication can stay away from this thread. The man simply felt he couldn't go last week. He thought he couldn't help the team. But so many fans here were questioning his commitment this week, and that is damn near unforgivable. The most punishing running back in Seahawks history, and he was denied the benefit of the doubt by so many here. I mean, that should be one of those segments on ESPN - "Come on, man."

He's not going to disrupt the offense - he's going to elevate it. To not believe that is silly. I've never been a huge Bevell detractor, but I don't think for one minute that the coaches are thinking, "OK, Marshawn is ready, and even though he hasn't played in damn near two months, the offense revolves around him." No, this is Russell's offense, and as he goes, so will the offense. Beast is a very talented compliment to the attack.

Carolina is in for a world of hurt.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Rob12":3tbdlzs1 said:
Hopefully those that have questioned Marshawn's dedication can stay away from this thread. The man simply felt he couldn't go last week. He thought he couldn't help the team. But so many fans here were questioning his commitment this weak, and that is damn near unforgivable. The most punishing running back in Seahawks history, and he was denied the benefit of the doubt by so many here. I mean, that should be one of those segments on ESPN - "Come on, man."

He's not going to disrupt the offense - he's going to elevate it. To not believe that is silly. I've never been a huge Bevell detractor, but I don't think for one minute that the coaches are thinking, "OK, Marshawn is ready, the offense revolves around him." No, this is Russell's offense, and as he goes, so will the offense. Beast is a very talented compliment to the attack.

Carolina is in for a world of hurt.
Too late. Some who are done with Lynch have already posted their approval of him in this thread.

They flip flop more than politicians.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
If Lynch plays and he is healthy and READY that could be the difference the man is tough to tackle. The read option will be better with Lynch in the backfield and unlike CM he can catch the ball out of the backfield .

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
He might be ready to go, but how will he react to the first hit he takes to the abdomen area? It's a area that does get hit a lot from time to time and I am sure it will be a target area for our players.. Has to be one thing in the back of his mind going into this game. That first hit is the one that is painful... Know some of you won't like this, but something that needed to be brought up...

Reaneypark

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":1psjy6qc said:
He might be ready to go, but how will he react to the first hit he takes to the abdomen area? It's a area that does get hit a lot from time to time and I am sure it will be a target area for our players.. Has to be one thing in the back of his mind going into this game. That first hit is the one that is painful... Know some of you won't like this, but something that needed to be brought up...

If anything, it will piss him off and he'll run even more angry. Have you seen Marshawn run angry? It's a thing to behold.

Canhawks

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet Carolina is going to stack the line of scrimmage early in the game to not allow the Hawks running game to get started.I hope we use Lynch as a decoy for the first drive anyway forcing them to back off a bit,then release the Beast.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":39sofs3o said:

So far, you are desperate for bad weather, and hope beast mode is afraid of that first hit. You drop these things into threads hoping it gives Hawk fans pause.

You reek of fear.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Canhawks":2r6sgenc said:
I'm willing to bet Carolina is going to stack the line of scrimmage early in the game to not allow the Hawks running game to get started.I hope we use Lynch as a decoy for the first drive anyway forcing them to back off a bit,then release the Beast.

I think you're right. And when they do stack the box with 8 on our first play, I reallllly hope we go play action to Lockett over the top. It will just be way too obvious to go off tackle or dive to Lynch on the first play and I really think we could catch them off guard.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":zb9ypicw said:
Canhawks":zb9ypicw said:

I think you're right. And when they do stack the box with 8 on our first play, I reallllly hope we go play action to Lockett over the top. It will just be way too obvious to go off tackle or dive to Lynch on the first play and I really think we could catch them off guard.

I remember when we started the NFCCG vs the Niners this way.
It was a sucky result, on that play anyway. Any team that plays us as much as the Panthers is thinking two things on that first play. Stop Lynch, and stop deep play action.

I would much prefer 5 rhythm passes or so in a row to start the game. 2 seconds or less holding the ball for Russ. 4 wr looks with Lynch, who I think is on a snap count anyway, either blocking or as safety valve. Serve notice that their slot corners are in for a long day right away, and make it impossible for Carolina to show blitz without exposing single coverage.
Because if we look efficient that first drive, it will affect Carolina's entire offensive approach as well.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1r77p67h said:
FearTheBlitz":1r77p67h said:

So far, you are desperate for bad weather, and hope beast mode is afraid of that first hit. You drop these things into threads hoping it gives Hawk fans pause.

You reek of fear.

I have no fear. You guys are acting like we did going into last year's game.. I just think lynch won't be the main back for you guys this weekend. That injury he had plays with your mind. Ask those who play a contact sport about the mind set they are in when they first come back from it...