Lynch Court Delay

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
In any case if it is pushed back, it gives the Michaels a chance to get acclimated to the playbook and get some reps for this year. If anything happens Michaels will have a year under his belt.

Johnny

Reaction score
I don't see how he will be found guilty in this case... He was at the 'legal limit' of 0.08 at the time of the arrest.. If he was at the 'legal limit' how could the police officer arrest Lynch legally? It doesn't matter what Lynch's blood alcohol was an HOUR later at the station... If he was at the legal limit at the time of the arrest it should be found to be False Imprisonment and all charges should/will be dropped.

Ps.

This kinda reminds me of when I was 19yrs old, Me and my friends got a hotel room and some alcohol.. anyway. One of our friends left to go home and he was arrested right outside of the hotel for MIP (minor in possession), and the police (two of them) made our friend knock at the door of our hotel room, I looked through the peephole and saw just our friend so I opened the door and these two police officer grab me and throw me to the wall and cuffed me and then arrested the other guys in the room.. anyway we all got charged for MIP's.... But here's the kicker! since the police didn't knock on the door and announce themselves as police officers it was call an "illegal arrest procedure" in court and all charges were dropped...

godawg

Reaction score
In CA, just like WA, a DUI can be proved by a .08 BAC or by showing that the driver's ability to drive was "appreciably affected" by consumption of alcohol and/or drugs. The best proof for this is bad driving. It takes about 45 minutes for alcohol to enter the bloodstream. If Marshawn's last drink was more than an hour before his arrest, his BAC would have been higher at the time he was driving than when he was tested.

The questions cops ask during a DUI arrest are intended to commit a driver to his story (how many drinks and time of last drink etc). Best advice for someone who is pulled over is to be polite, have your license and proof of insurance ready, but tell the cop NOTHING. Say that you'd like to speak to your lawyer before answering any questions. Also, decline to take the "field sobriety tests." If you know you are sober (less than .08) offer to take the portable breath test, which is not admissible, but may convince the cop to let you go.