Lurker making first post

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
I usually watch what other have to say, but thought of getting involved a little more. I’ve been a fan since day 1 and been through all the ups and downs.

That being said, this feels a lot like 2012 to me. Seattle fresh off signing Matt Flynn to compete with T Jack. Then they drafted Wilson in the 3rd. Fast forward to 2022, Seattle lands Lock to compete with Easton, but the unknown is “who” they may draft and where. I think it’s Corral with one of the 2nd RD picks. I am intrigued with this possibility, saving draft capital to build the defense and O line.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Welcome. I agree its a new era for the Seahawks. I can understand people not wanting to let go of the last one as I too have had mixed thoughts about it. I'm really hoping they stay the course on this draft and get guys on the oline and defense. Prioritize a qb next draft. Roll with Lock for one year take your lumps and get the hopefully next franchise qb next year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Welcome. I agree its a new era for the Seahawks. I can understand people not wanting to let go of the last one as I too have had mixed thoughts about it. I'm really hoping they stay the course on this draft and get guys on the oline and defense. Prioritize a qb next draft. Roll with Lock for one year
Welcome. I agree its a new era for the Seahawks. I can understand people not wanting to let go of the last one as I too have had mixed thoughts about it. I'm really hoping they stay the course on this draft and get guys on the oline and defense. Prioritize a qb next draft. Roll with Lock for one year take your lumps and get the hopefully next franchise qb next year.
I'll add Pete and John got to get this draft right this year and next. They can't afford to whiff on picks or trade down to eventually get some reach of a player.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Welcome!

Don’t be shy now you’ve stopped lurking. Everyone’s thoughts here are welcome, best still you might lean some stuff from the many football smart fans of the team here.

acer1240

Reaction score
I usually watch what other have to say, but thought of getting involved a little more. I’ve been a fan since day 1 and been through all the ups and downs.

That being said, this feels a lot like 2012 to me. Seattle fresh off signing Matt Flynn to compete with T Jack. Then they drafted Wilson in the 3rd. Fast forward to 2022, Seattle lands Lock to compete with Easton, but the unknown is “who” they may draft and where. I think it’s Corral with one of the 2nd RD picks. I am intrigued with this possibility, saving draft capital to build the defense and O line.
Welcome sir.

If you avoid the Canadians this is a good place.

You are right that we are back to 2011 or so. I personally trust Pete more than Russ so we'll see how it ends up

OP
OP
Nv_Hawks

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
For the past couple years,I could sense Wilson turning into a prima donna, and went Hollywood on Seattle. His image was more important than team. I myself am excited about a new build. Let’s start over and see where this goes.

Latest posts