Looks like there is some hate coming from down south

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/why-w ... s2YD_RDvOE

I just plain don't like Pete Carroll and his obnoxious gum chewing and that smile makes me want to punch him in the face.

their fans were complete jerks last game

Pete Carroll is a straight up moron

Pete Carroll's patronizing, annoying sense of entitlement, I don't really have anything against the team, or most of their players, except Sherman's cockiness, hypocrisy criticizing other teams players despite his past PED use

That smug look on Pete's face

I tend to not like whiney, mouthy teams who haven't actually done anything with Dooshbag head coaches.

That's just the first 2 pages.... yea there's a lot of 'I dont hate them' comments too, but where's the fun in that. Enjoy the hate fella's.

Carrollstrut

Seeker

Reaction score
Lol at the "haven't done anything" talk from a team that JUST GOT A RING a few years ago.
Take away that ONE ring against the shakiest qb in playoff history and the saints entire history is nearly identical to us.

summersknight

Reaction score
I dont hate, I want a good game. I will be screaming at the TV

There are passionate fans everywhere....

Treefiddy

Reaction score
I don't want a good game. I want us to punch them in the face. I want them to be outphysicalled and blown up by 21+ points.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Huskies and went to school near Berkeley. I've never understood the Pete Carroll hate. If it's simplly because hes a rival teams' coach that's one thing, it's nothing about the man personally.

What really drives me bonkers is an opinion of a Cards' fan i talked to once. Hated Carroll, but didn't mind Harbaugh. Now that makes no sense.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I really couldn't give a rat's red patootie about what a niner fan thinks, feels, or says. Neener, neener!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
As far as history goes, Russell Wilson has as many career road playoff wins as their entire franchise. :D

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Basis4day":3va94f1y said:
I'm a fan of the Huskies and went to school near Berkeley. I've never understood the Pete Carroll hate. If it's simplly because hes a rival teams' coach that's one thing, it's nothing about the man personally.

What really drives me bonkers is an opinion of a Cards' fan i talked to once. Hated Carroll, but didn't mind Harbaugh. Now that makes no sense.

fans are simple... if you catch someone being cocky or confident at your teams expense you suddenly hate them.
Honestly i think its the main reason why the NFL did away with celebrations. Its less to do with the players and more to do with the fans reaction.

McGruff

Reaction score
"I hate Pete Carroll's gum chewing!" . . . says the fan of the coach who paid his players to target the knees of opponents.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Our coach is a jerk and their head coach has the history of bountygate? - willingly paying players to injure other players?

rastahawk

Reaction score
I am biased because I am LA resident and I have always liked Pete even before he became the Hawks coach. But the hate is laughable. I was checking out of Costco last week and the cashier was a Niners fan. He struck up a conversation about the Seahawks because of the Hawk gear I was wearing. Then he says how he can't stand Pete because of what he did to USC and how he's a horrible human being! I almost cracked out my a-hole self and said really, you're a cashier, he's an NFL coach I don't think he gives a crap what you think. But having my wife next to me I replied well every Divison 1 coach is tainted and that some get caught and some don't. Some great men have gone down simply by adhering to the untold system. Sometimes rightfully or sometimes as a scapegoat to be made an example of. Plus Pete is very charitable and does a lot of good work outside of football. Then to top it off I said I don't watch football as a morality gauge I watch it because I want to see my team beat other teams.

OP
OP
twisted_steel2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Hey Saints, he even struts backwards...... you mad?

PeteCarrollMoonwalkSaints.gif

razor150

Reaction score
Seeker":1igf8qy6 said:
Lol at the "haven't done anything" talk from a team that JUST GOT A RING a few years ago.
Take away that ONE ring against the shakiest qb in playoff history and the saints entire history is nearly identical to us.

Actually it would be far worse then ours. The only thing that makes their history better is a SB victory, throw that out and their big accomplishment would be finally winning a playoff road game in franchise history last week.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2bq1tuer said:
Being hated is a factor of kicking peoples' ass--get used to it.

This. Who really hated the Patriots before they became a dynasty and a perrennial contender ?