Looks like there is some hate coming from down south

A

Anonymous

LymonHawk":3ghldvy5 said:
I really couldn't give a rat's red patootie about what a niner fan thinks, feels, or says. Neener, neener!

Attention all site newbies!!!

If you are looking for a way to make a post on this fan-site that says exactly what needs to be said, is presented in as few words as is possible, and contains absolutely ZERO controversial content, look no further than the above offering issued from one of our most trusted colleagues from the Cascades.

LymonHawk has demonstrated, once again, how to put-together a lucid, insightful and poignant post. I award full points, and may the diety of his choice shower him with blessings.

summersknight

Reaction score
Hawks46":2tl4bcdd said:
Lords of Scythia":2tl4bcdd said:
Being hated is a factor of kicking peoples' ass--get used to it.

This. Who really hated the Patriots before they became a dynasty and a perrennial contender ?

Yeah, we had that issue when we won the superbowl.

The Radish

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":11t6g1ka said:
LymonHawk":11t6g1ka said:
I really couldn't give a rat's red patootie about what a niner fan thinks, feels, or says. Neener, neener!

If you are looking for a way to make a post on this fan-site that says exactly what needs to be said, is presented in as few words as is possible, and contains absolutely ZERO controversial content, look no further than the above offering issued from one of our most trusted colleagues from the Cascades.

LymonHawk has demonstrated, once again, how to put-together a lucid, insightful and poignant post. I award full points, and may the diety of his choice shower him with blessings.

Well except for the part of him being a Yankee fan.

:roll:

A

Anonymous

The Radish":2atpc9yg said:
HoustonHawk82":2atpc9yg said:
LymonHawk":2atpc9yg said:

Yankee fan?

I may need to adjust my member power rankings...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
They can think whatever they want. Our coach isn't the one that did the bountygate and our fans, no matter how long suffering, never gave up on their team. We'd never stoop to this:

10658669 large

longsh0t

Reaction score
Are they saying Pete has too much swag?

pete-carroll.gif

No idea what they're taking about.

Smellyman

Reaction score
They sure seem whiny.

This board says the same stuff about the niners though.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1dty0usv said:
The Radish":1dty0usv said:
HoustonHawk82":1dty0usv said:
LymonHawk":1dty0usv said:

Yankee fan?

I may need to adjust my member power rankings...

Not the rankings! Sniffle. (FWIW: I've been a 'bandwagon' Yankee fan for 60+ years.)

HawkMeat

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":1h7fhx7h said:
Our coach is a jerk and their head coach has the history of bountygate? - willingly paying players to injure other players?

:stirthepot:
I am baffled that a coach that chews gum and is happy, smug, is more evil than the bountygate coach looking to pay players for putting the hurt out on people.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Hawks46":1h7036x0 said:
Lords of Scythia":1h7036x0 said:
Being hated is a factor of kicking peoples' ass--get used to it.

This. Who really hated the Patriots before they became a dynasty and a perrennial contender ?

Great point. I actually kind of liked the Pats when they beat the Rams in XXXVI. Then suddenly analysts started talking about Tom Brady like Col. Trautman talking about Rambo, and it just got out of hand.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Treefiddy":30b3mctf said:
I don't want a good game. I want us to punch them in the face. I want them to be outphysicalled and blown up by 21+ points.
Agreed, I smell fear. I like it.:)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Treefiddy":17kjb7yo said:
I don't want a good game. I want us to punch them in the face. I want them to be outphysicalled and blown up by 21+ points.
Agreed, I smell fear. I like it.:)

morgulon1

Reaction score
Seeker":orcdy5e2 said:
Lol at the "haven't done anything" talk from a team that JUST GOT A RING a few years ago.
Take away that ONE ring against the shakiest qb in playoff history and the saints entire history is nearly identical to us.

It took the Saints 40 years to win a playoff game! Not a superb owl, a game.

Their coach was suspended for an entire year for bounty gate and the defensive coordinater fired.

They run up scores ( when they can do it) Anyone remember Brees chasing the td pass record against Atlanta?

Their coach looks like a young evil SS officer who works at Auschwitz.

I like the way our coach chews gum :D

summersknight

Reaction score
morgulon1":3qmrn451 said:
Seeker":3qmrn451 said:
Lol at the "haven't done anything" talk from a team that JUST GOT A RING a few years ago.
Take away that ONE ring against the shakiest qb in playoff history and the saints entire history is nearly identical to us.

It took the Saints 40 years to win a playoff game! Not a superb owl, a game.

Their coach was suspended for an entire year for bounty gate and the defensive coordinater fired.

They run up scores ( when they can do it) Anyone remember Brees chasing the td pass record against Atlanta?

Their coach looks like a young evil SS officer who works at Auschwitz.

I like the way our coach chews gum :D

You got the coach thing wrong. Everyone knows from the SS General is Coughlin.

dradee

Reaction score
longsh0t":25n1dl1s said:
Are they saying Pete has too much swag?

pete-carroll.gif

No idea what they're taking about.

Love that gif! BUMP!

Latest posts