Looks like Kaepernick is rated better than Wilson on B/R...

Marvin49

Reaction score
bobincovington":2hag66hl said:
since we are now telling other fan bases what they should do....oh nevermind

LOL.

Not what I meant...just sayin' you can save yourself alot of time by not reading anything from Bleacher Report. Ever. Total waste of time.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Giedi":2725vkxy said:
JDSeahawks":2725vkxy said:
So, OP did you or anyone else take a look at that authors background and bio? That should tell you EVERYTHING about why he put Kaep ahead of Wilson. B/R is crap since it's an open source media site, so pretty much any "fan" can write for it, like this one.

Here's a few things in the author's summary, to see more, click on his name:

"ABOUT
I'm a recent graduate from San Francisco State University with a degree in Journalism. I live and breathe sports, particularly any from the Bay Area.

Favorite Sports Teams: San Francisco Giants, San Francisco 49ers

Most Memorable Game Attended: January 12, 2013, 49ers/Packers playoff game."

etc, etc....I think that helps explain his (cough) "article."
Every Journalist is biased. Also it's the offseason, so journalists will write things that will get eyeballs. Seattle is a good team. Ruseel Wilson is a good QB. We'll see what happens in the 2nd game of the season. That will be the real indicator of who is better.
2 things. That is BR, so it is not a journalist. It is a blogger.
Also, good to know you are already chalking the first meeting up as a loss. Why the 2nd game will prove more than the first one IDK, but you are the expert. I kid, I kid. You are no expert.

OP
OP
BobinLaConner

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
sorry, jumped to the wrong conclusion then. Yes I don't give much credibility to any information from B/R, but it is hard not to read something that pops up on Google about your team. I just need to remember to add a statement like this at the end of each B/R article I read...

disclaimer; Remember this independently contributed article is from Bleacher Report and may have been written by someone who doesn't know much about football, writing, or impartial, factual reporting and may actually be a 14 year old kid in his basement using an x-box controller. Please use this information for entertainment purposes only

Latest posts