looks like a great playoffs

OrFan

Reaction score
Good post, thanks. Now if you want more responses, all you need to do is to deny any and all facts put out about the 9ers. Seems to work for another one here.

byau

Reaction score
rlkats":3rerklus said:
MidwestHawker":3rerklus said:
Largefarva":3rerklus said:
Good luck to your team next year, well except for two games of course. :)

...alright, let's throw in an exception for the other 14 while we're at it.

No way i will take 14 and 2 haagaha

Here's hoping that you guys have a good rebuild

Be honest I still think Kaep's ceiling is high. I was really surprised he had such a down year. It seems they tried to pigeon hole him instead of utilize his natural talents and build an offensive playbook around those talents.

Hopefully the next coach does a much better job with development.

I'd really love to see a repeat of 2013 in that I'd love a Kaep-Wilson rivalry meeting twice a year in the regular season and who knows how many times in the playoffs for years to come.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
byau":33gzebci said:
rlkats":33gzebci said:
MidwestHawker":33gzebci said:
Largefarva":33gzebci said:
Good luck to your team next year, well except for two games of course. :)

...alright, let's throw in an exception for the other 14 while we're at it.

No way i will take 14 and 2 haagaha

Here's hoping that you guys have a good rebuild

Be honest I still think Kaep's ceiling is high. I was really surprised he had such a down year. It seems they tried to pigeon hole him instead of utilize his natural talents and build an offensive playbook around those talents.

Hopefully the next coach does a much better job with development.

I'd really love to see a repeat of 2013 in that I'd love a Kaep-Wilson rivalry meeting twice a year in the regular season and who knows how many times in the playoffs for years to come.

For sure. I hope it is a fast and painless build also. Im not totally sold on Kap so hopefully the new coach can work with him.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
rlkats":f5oz7aov said:
For sure. I hope it is a fast and painless build also. Im not totally sold on Kap so hopefully the new coach can work with him.
If I were York and Baalke it would be mandatory that the new SC HC accept Kaepstepsonhisdickagain for who he is and build an offense that utilizes his somewhat limited skill set.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
:229031_cheers:
Hopefully we can rep the NFCW in the big game.

The 9ers' offseason moves and hires will be among the most interesting in the league. This division ain't getting any easier in the foreseeable future.