Looking for a great matchup vs STL

Stlrams55

Reaction score
I'm a Rams fan, and have been to Seattle a multitude of times. Love the city and everything it has to offer. Really enjoyed the Seahawks fans that came to St. Louis this year to attend the Monday night game. Good luck to both teams this weekend. I'm planning on moving to portland soon, so hopefully I can attend the game every year at century link.

Go Rams!

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Seriously though. The Rams play us tough EVERY dang time. Not looking forward to this week.

Austin11

Reaction score
Rams season ticket holder here.. Looking forward to the game... too bad we don't have much to play for other than finishing .500. We smacked you around at the Ed earlier this year, but couldn't close the deal. I, personally, was hoping that you'd beaten Arizona yesterday and locked up the #1 seed, but now the Hawks have a lot more to play for.

Enjoyed the Hawks fans in STL earlier this year - nice folks.

With the Rams improving the next few years, this division is going to be brutal....

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Kearse had better get healthy or we might lose this one as well. The Rams put the blueprint on how to stop the Hawks and the Cardinals followed it.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Gotta say, I love to hate on our division rivals, but having tailgated with some Rams fans in St. Louis while wearing enemy colors, I have to say that Ram fans make up one of the cooler fanbases I've run across. I still root against their team constantly, but as fans go they're easily our most tolerable division rival.

seanoob

Reaction score
Hopefully, we can dink and dunk our way to a victory. I have no hate for the Rams. I was actually watching highlights of the Titans/Rams superbowl with my kid the other day.

justafan

Reaction score
I am looking for the hawks to knock the snot out of them.

Njhawkboss

Reaction score
Sorry but the hawks ain't playing no game and chris Clemens isn't ready to play with the noise at clink

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I am looking forward to Seahawks playing some good offense in this game. I hope they can get some creative play calling to offset the monster D line of the Rams. I also am looking forward to a pissed off defense getting after the Rams QB. Let's get 2 more Sherman and make it an even 10 for the season!

OP
OP
S

Stlrams55

Reaction score
Njhawkboss":opfhegol said:
Sorry but the hawks ain't playing no game and chris Clemens isn't ready to play with the noise at clink
Who is Chris Clemens? It's Kellen Clemens.

mrblitz

Reaction score
yeah, kellen. i was like 'wut?' too.

if you guys pick up a better qb, you're going to have a great team next year.