London 2015?

kearly

Reaction score
If it's a road game, sure. If it's a home game, hell no.

OP
OP
K

kev007

Reaction score
A London Hawk":3mwqidwx said:
A UK .netters trip to Seattle would be awesome.

Hi man, that would be epic! Maybe us UK fans can make it across to C-Link in 2014 :D

Kev

OP
OP
K

kev007

Reaction score
rastahawk":m8oolgx4 said:
If they do come to London I am definitely there. I have been wanting to go Europe for the longest time. That will probably be the trigger for me.

Cool, hope you can make over sometime, especially if the Hawks are over here!

Kev

OP
OP
K

kev007

Reaction score
Cartire":39lyq2xs said:
kev007":39lyq2xs said:
jammerhawk":39lyq2xs said:
Kev, I know you are a fanatic but think of this that trip would seriously screw up our team as they'd travel an extra 8000 miles or so that season to play in London.

I hope they are perpetually exempt from making that trip as they already travel significantly more than any other team in the league every season.

Thanks man, been a fan since 84 - not easy following the Hawks as we were rarely on TV over here; remember waking up at 02:00 to listen to games broadcast on Armed Forces Radio which I could pick up here!

Much better now as we seem 5-6 live games a week plus highlight shows.

Agree it is highly unlikely the Hawks will play a game at Wembley :( so really going to look into travelling to Seattle next season to try and take in a game. Would even consider taking the Mrs even though she is a Cardinals fan... Would be awesome to meet up with 12's at C-Link :D

Kev

Your eligible for legit access to GamePass, which I'm sure you already new. But that gives you every game live.

Thanks for the heads up, man.

Kev

Cartire

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ybkoi58w said:
I think way too many of our fans are scared of dropping an egg because of the travel time.

MAN THE FRIG UP!!! I'd be fine with a London game. Remember, the other team has to travel there, as well.

Most people are just annoyed at the potential to lose a home game. I think most are down for it if we are away.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Don't like the idea at all.

We already lead the league most years in travel distance, adding more seems unfair.

As a season ticket holder I'm also very paranoid that they'd take a game I'd want to see, that was supposed to be a home game, and make it in London. Ugh!

OP
OP
K

kev007

Reaction score
WorcesterHawks":2k0fcuq2 said:
kev007":2k0fcuq2 said:
A London Hawk":2k0fcuq2 said:
A UK .netters trip to Seattle would be awesome.

Hi man, that would be epic! Maybe us UK fans can make it across to C-Link in 2014 :D

Kev

I'm there!

Awesome, would be so cool for us UK 12's to take in a game and meet up with our US 12's :D

Kev

drdiags

Reaction score
A trip to the UK as the visiting team would be cool. Gets a chance for the Seahawks fans in Europe to get a chance to see their guys in person. Too bad they couldn't get the full game experience of the CLink but I see it a as chance to enhance the brand.

If it replaces a home game, that would hurt a bit but it may come down to not having a choice in a decade or so. It will just be something that has to be considered in the future.

12 since 1976

Reaction score
I believe NFL rules state that teams that have playoff games the previous 2 years will not be asked to go. That means we should be safe for at least the next 10 years

seadawg

Reaction score
I doubt you will ever see a division game on neutral territory so seeing Seattle vs. SF in London will probably never happen.

If Seattle ended up as the visiting team in London I say why not, it's got to be better than playing that team in their home.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
12 since 1976":8lehdmws said:
I believe NFL rules state that teams that have playoff games the previous 2 years will not be asked to go. That means we should be safe for at least the next 10 years

I know that applied to be on "Hard Knocks", but I'm not so sure about going to London. The Falcons made the playoffs last year and are hosting the Lions next year in London.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If we lose a home game to London I am going to start lighting fires. (Figuratively speaking of course).

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If they do it better be a road game. The NFL better not take a home game from the premier stadium and home field experience and fans in the NFL.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind as long as it's an away game, but with the way our 12's are traveling now when we're away against teams in the US, idk if I want to disrupt that chemistry. I wouldn't be mad if they did it for an away game so some of the UK 12's could watch, but I also don't know how well a 10 hour flight or so will bode for the team's performance.

Latest posts