Lions plan to attempt to hire GM John Schneider

Threedee

Reaction score
The only way I'll ever know if Schneider is more valuable than Carroll is if he is GM alone. But, he's much younger, and I'd rather he be GM with the next Seahawks head coach than be GM on another team.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":34asovm4 said:
Lions can also take Pete Carroll. His ass should have been dismissed after the biggest epic failure in history with SB Int. Stop blaming Bevell when Pete had the final say and decided to go with that crap. Pete stated "we weren't trying to score on that down". Without a doubt that is dumbest statement i've ever heard. You score whenever you can. How anyone can take Smiling Pete seriously after that with this fan base and Seattle media licking his pee pee amazing to me. 12's ran Beast Mode/Sherman/Bennett out of the town because they called out Pete on that BS. Pete only wants "yes men" who don't question him on his failures. The whole Rah Rah routine so played out and yesterday. Babies use the excuse about "living in the past" by that logic so are Hawks since that very moment this team has never been the team and failed to advance past Divisional Playoff round. Mediocrity.

You would've fired a coach who brought his team to 2 straight Super Bowls, winning 1 of them, and has since had 7/7 winning seasons?

You're being serious right now?