Lions @ Packers

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Crazy game and I think I lost half my Sunday watching the last 5 minutes of it. So worth it though. Nice job, Lions...off the 24-year schneid!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":c8lchqq0 said:
Ambrose83":c8lchqq0 said:
Unreal.. where's ptsme, or whatever his handle is
Or PackerNation, funny how some folks disappear after a series of losses.
Yeah Rex nowhere to be seen on the Bears/Rams thread either though I do suspect we'll see him later today or tomorrow. He seems to be man/woman enough to show up even when his team sucks.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2fbo7tse said:
Sports Hernia":2fbo7tse said:
Ambrose83":2fbo7tse said:
Unreal.. where's ptsme, or whatever his handle is
Or PackerNation, funny how some folks disappear after a series of losses.
Yeah Rex nowhere to be seen on the Bears/Rams thread either though I do suspect we'll see him later today or tomorrow. He seems to be man/woman enough to show up even when his team sucks.

His team has ALWAYS SUCKED...he just had hope last longer than usual this season.

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
mikeak":3eyjgsf7 said:
I have Rodgers in FF. Was hoping for a TD drive with failed 2-pt - lol. Worked out perfect

Ha ha same.

HawkGA

Reaction score
#2 seed? With Carolina having home field? Pencil the Seahawks in for the Super Bowl now!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
The Lions blitzed Erin alot. Something we didn't do all game against Green Bay.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkGA":17l973hn said:
#2 seed? With Carolina having home field? Pencil the Seahawks in for the Super Bowl now!
Minnesota is shaping up to be a big time game. It's going to be a dogfight between Arizona, Green Bay, Minnesota and Seattle for the #2/3 seed and the last wildcard spot. Atlanta should be a lock for the other wildcard spot because of that ridiculous schedule.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3ikdwrtg said:
HawkGA":3ikdwrtg said:
Minnesota is shaping up to be a big time game. It's going to be a dogfight between Arizona, Green Bay, Minnesota and Seattle for the #2/3 seed and the last wildcard spot.

We will know more after tonight, Green Bay fading, running game is making them one dimensional again, Minny improving as the season progresses, Arizona and the Seahawks I think I want a couple more games to see how were trending, were pretty much in playoff mode the rest of the season now as things stand tonight, Arizona has to show what they can do against consistent challenges.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":34a15805 said:
HawkGA":34a15805 said:
Minnesota is shaping up to be a big time game. It's going to be a dogfight between Arizona, Green Bay, Minnesota and Seattle for the #2/3 seed and the last wildcard spot. Atlanta should be a lock for the other wildcard spot because of that ridiculous schedule.

I doubt AZ is gonna be in that fight...#papertigers

chris98251

Reaction score
rideaducati":q6tzglnw said:
MizzouHawkGal":q6tzglnw said:
HawkGA":q6tzglnw said:

I doubt AZ is gonna be in that fight...#papertigers

And we have to show that were able to fly and not have clipped wings on offense going forward, why I think tonight and next week we should start seeing how both teams shake out.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The offensive line took a HUGE step forward against Dallas. I expect them to continue getting better which will help the entire offense take flight...starting tonite.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":1w6af7gj said:
rideaducati":1w6af7gj said:
The Seahawks might just get a first round bye in the playoffs.

Say what?
Better watch the trolling, I'm not in the mood.
You are usually a good poster, you are better than that to go down the trolling road.