Levi Lewis, what are your thoughts on him?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Oh the irony behind your statement. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. And no, no you wont. We all know you wont. You enjoy rifling feathers and being the half glass empty with cynicism poster.

High Completion percentage... and quick screens. So please indulge us with how having either of those are bad? You'd rather a receiver keep fighting for yards after contact? Because a lot of the tape I've seen that's available with a simple search, show him throwing to receivers in coverage and some double covered. Soo of course they're not going to make a play after the catch.

Ahh yes because you can tell so much in two minutes.. lol. So if I show only two minutes of russell dropping back to get sacked or fumble or throwing the ball away would you claim he's a reach and a bust and wont make it at this level if thats all you watch of him solely?
Love the cherry picking argument here
Yes lets use 2020 his worst season to what prove your point? lol
Why only pick one season (his worst to prove you point) when the whole picture is available?

View attachment 11557

2021 Led his team to a 13-1 season Bowl appearance( and Won) 20tds 4ints
2020 Led his team to a 10-1 season Bowl appearance (And Won) (for his worst season as a starter) 19tds 7ints
2019 Led his team to a 11-3 season Bowl appearance (And Won) 26tds 4ints
2018 Bowl Appearance, Backup to Andre Nunez, still posted a 7td and 2int ratio
2017 Backup to Andre Nunez.

2017 and 2018 seasons where he was a backup followed by seasons in which later he started, he kicked ass.
He was also recruited By Iowa State and Tulane. He chose Louisiana because he was able to stay close to home.
The kid a better then Geno and Lock. How much? Who know. However this kid will make the 53. Eason will be gone and this kid will be here.
I saw what I needed to see in that 2 min with what else I already knew before
such as height,weight and speed.
A short QB is not going to make it unless they have the frame and speed (at least)
I know it's a feel good story for some to want it but for me I think it's harder on
a team to scheme around one and more trouble than not.
He didn't even make it to camp..I'm happy for Jerhawk that's it from this.