Let's address it...Ciara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northhawk

Reaction score
KinesProf":12qtw851 said:
You know discourse on a subject matter has hit the bottom of the barrel when, under the protection of anonymity, people start bringing up wives and family. Says more about those people than the athlete in question.

Agreed. It's the oldest misogynistic trope in the book.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1akykvk7 said:
And of us that are married or a have a truly “significant” other know very well how much that wife/husband/other influences us in our decision making process.

Why should it be any different for Russ?

Edit.
Husky gets it.

Pretty much, yeah.

But he's still an individual. Same as Kaep. Kaep had his GF speak out for him on Twitter and still does and I'm like Dude, you are an NFL quarterback and these are negotiations and I don't care to hear from the GF. I want to hear from you.

And Russ marketing perfume? That's so bizarre. What's the point here, eau de male fragrance? Why the hell would I want to wear anything like that?

Jville

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of those check out lines with gossip publications setting on an impulse stand looking back at me. :229031_confused2:

BASF

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":29hdkhkq said:
How the guy at fault is escaping blame is beyond me.

We have fans twisting themselves into knots trying to find a way to pin the blame on everyone but the people that most of what we know indicates the blame falls on.

There is not a single piece of information leaked from a credible source that says 'Russ talked to Ciara and decided he needed to leave Seattle."

You don't need extra explanations.

We have plenty of evidence where Russ and Pete do not match on philosophies, goals, play style, etc.

We have plenty of evidence where Russ and Pete are in a power struggle.

We don't need some mystery 3rd party to pin blame on.

The club had a choice, keep Pete and lose Russ or keep Russ and get rid of Pete. For some reason that I still cannot fathom they chose Pete. Pete and Russ cannot coexist.

Now you can blame Russ for signing the extension knowing he couldn't continue with Pete, or you can blame Pete for stubbornly refusing to change as the entire NFL changes around him. But blaming Ciara is a weird stretch that makes little sense because you have to make up 75% of your backstory to support it.

You don't need new reasons. There are plenty staring you in the face. Pick a side, Russ or Pete and pin the blame where it belongs.

The change thing is weird, because we changed offensive philosophy last season and hung on to that change longer than we should have with him costing us three wins with his turnovers. Good coaches do not allow their QB to cost them games when they are in the hunt for home field advantage. Let Russ cook worked against average to poor defenses. When we faced defenses that were good to great, it fell on it's face. I am not against Wilson throwing as much as he'd like. I am against him not taking short and intermediate throws when the receiver is open and he did that a ton last season. Several of his interceptions were him making throws that should not have been made. It had a touch of Favre to some of them, i.e. my arm is good enough that I can complete this pass. I have actually looked at this whole saga from a different angle as Russ wanting out. I think he did not like the deserved criticism of his play (he only had three games of the last three quarters of the season that would be considered elite) and he shifted the blame to his offensive line and coaches for changing the scheme that he cost us games running.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2iu1z7jt said:
Rocket":2iu1z7jt said:
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/77408

See also Trump, Don J. He's made business branding into an art form.
PLEASE don't make this about politics, just branding vis-a-vis Ciara.

For example, Ciara is worth only $20m, while Beyonce is worth $200m
Russ is worth $135m while Brady is worth $200m and Gisele has $400m, chiefly for standing nicely.

Wow! Gisele's net worth is double that of Tom Brady? He sure set himself up nicely.
Oh no, Gisele ruined Tom Brady, cuz she's obviously in his ear, probably even responsible for him quitting on the Patriots.
This blaming Ciera angle on Russ getting pi$$ed about being hit & beat all to hell, is just plain childish.
If there's friction between Pete & Russ, maybe we should be pissed at Russ' kids, because you know that they are a probably a distraction, hell, maybe his Agent is to blame for all this foo-fer-rah LOLOLOL

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":p2e7lyjg said:
pmedic920":p2e7lyjg said:
And of us that are married or a have a truly “significant” other know very well how much that wife/husband/other influences us in our decision making process.

Why should it be any different for Russ?

Edit.
Husky gets it.

Pretty much, yeah.

But he's still an individual. Same as Kaep. Kaep had his GF speak out for him on Twitter and still does and I'm like Dude, you are an NFL quarterback and these are negotiations and I don't care to hear from the GF. I want to hear from you.

And Russ marketing perfume? That's so bizarre. What's the point here, eau de male fragrance? Why the hell would I want to wear anything like that?
Because Russell Wilson has enough smarts to realize, that you make the money while you have the sponsors, that will promote your brand and because companies are in business to make money.
Russ would be an IDIOT if he didn't take advantage. :irishdrinkers:

LTH

Reaction score
I agree with, and it might be a first, Twisted Huskey... I think every wife is in the ear of her man... How much, who knows.

but... it's clear, assuming the news stories we read are accurate (i still question that but for the sake of argument).

Wilson is thinking about Wilson and not so much the team...I do think Ciara has him going on this GQ thing.

As far as Pete and Wilson co existing, Pete has the final say and that's the way it should be. Russ is out of line trying to pull a Brady and doing it publicly. If Russ wants to go somewhere else I have no problem with that if he feels he is bigger than the team... Go! Nobody is bigger than the team...not even Pete. So there are those that will disagree with me that's just how i see it...lets see if Pete can work this one out.

LTH

olyfan63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":gfuuni45 said:
Not that anyone follows hockey but Wayne Gretzky went through this exact scenario when he was traded to LA.

What was the effect on Gretzky's play and career, for the non-hockey-aware?
Any opinion on what similar Gretzky factors would be in play for Russell, WRT Ciara?

ducks41468

Reaction score
In this thread: a bunch of chronically single dudes offer their advice on relationship dynamics.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
LTH":3ajemvu0 said:
I agree with, and it might be a first, Twisted Huskey... I think every wife is in the ear of her man... How much, who knows.

but... it's clear, assuming the news stories we read are accurate (i still question that but for the sake of argument).

Wilson is thinking about Wilson and not so much the team...I do think Ciara has him going on this GQ thing.

As far as Pete and Wilson co existing, Pete has the final say and that's the way it should be. Russ is out of line trying to pull a Brady and doing it publicly. If Russ wants to go somewhere else I have no problem with that if he feels he is bigger than the team... Go! Nobody is bigger than the team...not even Pete. So there are those that will disagree with me that's just how i see it...lets see if Pete can work this one out.

LTH
Who was that Miami CB whose crazy wife got him cut?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The fascination with someone else's marriage is odd and creepy. It reeks of jealousy, and judgmental childish crap.
Believe it or not, the league is full of married guys. Oh the horror...…...

chris98251

Reaction score
ducks41468":399vamno said:
In this thread: a bunch of chronically single dudes offer their advice on relationship dynamics.

Or how to stay Married and in Relationships.

Always do what she says..................

Elemas

Reaction score
I’ve seen this thread for awhile now and amazingly enough, it hasn’t been removed. You can post a topic in here about an ex-Seahawk and quite possibly see it deleted or moved to another forum but, let’s have an entire thread about Russell’s wife on here.

Regardless if she’s a public figure or not, who the f@&$ are you all to comment on this man’s spouse? Unfortunately for you, his marriage is bigger than football. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion but trying to tie in the way he dresses down to his performance is just plain stupid.

If you’re married, been married, will get married....you should realize that “Let’s address it...Ciara” is about as ignorant as a topic can get . Additionally, most of you with these negative child-like comments would wilt like the lil’ beyotch you are if asked to talk down on his wife while in his presence. Good thing your keyboard keeps you anonymous. Whew!

You get zero respect in my book. Just like the respect, or lack thereof, you’re showing Russ.

Foh.....

chris98251

Reaction score
Elemas":133l4pw0 said:
I’ve seen this thread for awhile now and amazingly enough, it hasn’t been removed. You can post a topic in here about an ex-Seahawk and quite possibly see it deleted or moved to another forum but, let’s have an entire thread about Russell’s wife on here.

Regardless if she’s a public figure or not, who the f@&$ are you all to comment on this man’s spouse? Unfortunately for you, his marriage is bigger than football. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion but trying to tie in the way he dresses down to his performance is just plain stupid.

If you’re married, been married, will get married....you should realize that “Let’s address it...Ciara” is about as ignorant as a topic can get . Additionally, most of you with these negative child-like comments would wilt like the lil’ beyotch you are if asked to talk down on his wife while in his presence. Good thing your keyboard keeps you anonymous. Whew!

You get zero respect in my book. Just like the respect, or lack thereof, you’re showing Russ.

Foh.....

Mod Edit: No need to get personal.

John63

Reaction score
Elemas":3h7lre62 said:

Foh.....

GREAT POST SPOT ON!!

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Elemas":jengwii9 said:

Foh.....

Bingo! Oh wait a minute I started this..damn I'm a terrible human.

John63

Reaction score
toffee":1tajzpiw said:
chris98251":1tajzpiw said:
Elemas":1tajzpiw said:

Foh.....

Your wife have a headache last night or something?
Nailed it.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Another coward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts