Let The Wailing And Gnashing Of Teeth Begin

Hawks46

Reaction score
fenderbender123":26qjuek6 said:
After years of winning and losing close games, these guys finally get their asses whooped. Maybe it'll be good for them, and just the spark they needed to prepare for the post-season.

I was thinking this as well. Maybe this really pisses them off and puts a bad taste in their mouths and they go on an epic tear and kick the crap out of some people.

It would be nice to see us going into the playoffs with 3 straight blow outs.

Then again, I have NO confidence in our offense on the road.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
When Baldwin said we were seeing what this team is capable of, I guess he meant this week too. He's been completely "Passive Doug". No one is playing with a chip on their shoulder. Wilson has been playing like crap on the road (thanks Ciara!). Defense looks pedestrian without Thomas out there. Dunno. Feels like SOS where we are limping our way into the playoffs because our division sucks and then one and done.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":25xkqgb8 said:
Another crown over a weak division, another year losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs, and we'll call it a great year while the team gets older and more expensive to hold together.

At some point, this becomes a Pete Carroll problem. Get your squad in line, coach. There's too much talent on this team to be this inconsistent.

The Pats and Cowboys don't play down to anyone, why do we?

We've beaten the Patriots THIS year in THEIR back yard, Cowboys now, that's entirely another big un answered question.
This was the worst game in RW's career.....He needs to find the answers to why he was so inept today.....There was a lot of uncalled holding on the Packers, but that doesn't explain the shitty passes.
I believe that a big part the reason they looked so bad today, is because the Packers struck fast, and often, and we abandoned our game plan and went into catch-up mode....That and Rodgers had all day back there to scope for open Receivers.

cymatica

Reaction score
London12":9i9nlahp said:
Come on now, grass is the reason?

Yes, they've been smoking too much of it lately. We haven't won a superbowl since it was legalized.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Dude, you're like totally wailing and gnashing your teeth about people wailing and gnashing their teeth. This is wrong and in no way hypocritical of me to point out in the way I am currently choosing to point it out.

No complaining, okay? Complaining is bad. It's awful. We should not focus on the negative. It's bad to focus on the negative. I mean, it's really bad to focus on the negative.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
cymatica":1h0fmef6 said:
London12":1h0fmef6 said:
Come on now, grass is the reason?

Yes, they've been smoking too much of it lately. We haven't won a superbowl since it was legalized.

And Pete does say, "man", "cool", and "dude" a lot.

Where there's smoke...

idahohawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":277nw7k2 said:
Nice to see some sarcasm.

Without being a homer, you look at certain trends. The trend this year is that our offense is horrendous on the road this year. Dumpster fire bad. We scored 3 points in Tampa. Sure, we come home and light up the Panthers for 40, then go on the road and score 3 against the Packers, who have a bad defense and terrible secondary. Score 3.

Score 3 in LA. Score 6 in AZ. See a trend ? It's shit the bed bad on the road. Guess what we won't have after tonight ? Home field advantage. It will be statistically impossible after tonight.

So hey, go ahead and be sarcastic. The Cowboys will violate us, Texas Prison style on the road with our offense.

it's ok though. This is that game of the year where I can relax and just watch football, and give up expectations of doing something really decent.

You have us surviving the playoffs long enough to go to Dallas? :179422: :179422: :179422: :179422: lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
idahohawk":od5pjgwu said:
Hawks46":od5pjgwu said:
Nice to see some sarcasm.

Without being a homer, you look at certain trends. The trend this year is that our offense is horrendous on the road this year. Dumpster fire bad. We scored 3 points in Tampa. Sure, we come home and light up the Panthers for 40, then go on the road and score 3 against the Packers, who have a bad defense and terrible secondary. Score 3.

Score 3 in LA. Score 6 in AZ. See a trend ? It's shit the bed bad on the road. Guess what we won't have after tonight ? Home field advantage. It will be statistically impossible after tonight.

So hey, go ahead and be sarcastic. The Cowboys will violate us, Texas Prison style on the road with our offense.

it's ok though. This is that game of the year where I can relax and just watch football, and give up expectations of doing something really decent.

You have us surviving the playoffs long enough to go to Dallas? :179422: :179422: :179422: :179422: lol
I see *allas losing their first playoff game. So yes, I, see Seattle going farther. Their offense has looked below average the last 2 weeks, and their defense is a paper tiger. Don't be fooled by their weakest strength of schedule so far.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
WindCityHawk":1nds3fra said:
Another crown over a weak division, another year losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs, and we'll call it a great year while the team gets older and more expensive to hold together.

At some point, this becomes a Pete Carroll problem. Get your squad in line, coach. There's too much talent on this team to be this inconsistent.

The Pats and Cowboys don't play down to anyone, why do we?

The Cowboys just lost to the Giants, and the Patriots got shut out 16-0 by the Bills. Either they played down to those inferior teams, or they were just not that good of a team those nights.