Las Vegas Seahawks bar?

tomahawk

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Las Vegas for the Jags game and I can't remember the name of the Seahawks bar. (Seahawks friendly bar) Can anyone help me out? I would love to down a few with some fellow fans while there. Thanks.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Use to be Torino's.

Now Scooter's.

Great Seahawks Vibe!!!!

Shitty location.

(And, btw, I will either be in Vegas for opening week or JAX week-maybe see you there)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scooters pub on Rainbow street, last time I heard. I went to the old Hawks bar Torinos a few years ago, and it was a blast! The Las Vegas seahawkers do a great job. It was packed and nothing but Hawks fans! There are a ton of Hawks fans in Vegas, felt like I was in Seattle. I've been by Scooters but have never been in. I'll be going down there in a few weeks and maybe my brother and I will check it out.

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1s784v3k said:
Use to be Torino's.

Now Scooter's.

Great Seahawks Vibe!!!!

Shitty location.

(And, btw, I will either be in Vegas for opening week or JAX week-maybe see you there)

I'll look for the glitter trails.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
tomahawk":2ziz8z14 said:
bestfightstory":2ziz8z14 said:
Use to be Torino's.

Now Scooter's.

Great Seahawks Vibe!!!!

Shitty location.

They'll lead you to a party. I promise.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1r2ej4ef said:
tomahawk":1r2ej4ef said:
bestfightstory":1r2ej4ef said:
Use to be Torino's.

Now Scooter's.

Great Seahawks Vibe!!!!

Shitty location.

They'll lead you to a party. I promise.

:eek:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Torino's was a great location with lots of room. The atmoshpere there was incredible. The only problem was that the owner was a d-bag. I've seen him yell at employees for doing things that are standard at other bars. Right in front of customers.

I never made it to Scooters before I left Vegas, but I heard it had a lot less room. Not a huge issue, if you want a seat, show up early. Most of the times I'd been to Torino's, you could get a seat easily if you got there 30 min before the game....any closer than that and you'd be pushing it to get a table.

The LV Seahawkers put on a hell of a party at the game, I will say that. It is an event you need to see (at least it was).

Seahawkfaninvegas

Reaction score
Resurrecting this old post.

I am the president of the Las Vegas Seahawkers and for any of you that are interested in visiting our host bar, Scooter's Pub there is ALWAYS a capacity crowd. The owners give us good food and drink specials every weekend and put the game on every television in the bar.

As mentioned above, it's best to show up early (at least an hour) before game time to secure a seat. This place is just a bit smaller than Torino's and bigger than Feelgood's/Count's Vamp'd but with a far better staff. We always have giveaways at halftime for anyone wearing Seahawks gear and if you are a member of our chartered chapter you get in the drawing for a jersey after the game!

You can find us here:

http://www.lasvegasseahawkers.com/

Please feel free to offer up suggestions, complaints, comments or whatever, the council and I are working hard to make this the best place for 12's outside of home!

Go Hawks!
R.J.

Bambam_gohawks

Reaction score
tomahawk":jr1so3r0 said:
I'm going to be in Las Vegas for the Jags game and I can't remember the name of the Seahawks bar. (Seahawks friendly bar) Can anyone help me out? I would love to down a few with some fellow fans while there. Thanks.

WHAT!? there's a seahawks friendly bar in vegas? everytime i've been down there during the season, I can't find any place! nice to know!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Do you still need to show up an hour before the game for a preseason game? (Tonight's game, specifically.)

Also, is there free Wi-Fi?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":eonr2od0 said:
Do you still need to show up an hour before the game for a preseason game? (Tonight's game, specifically.)

Also, is there free Wi-Fi?

I would just to be safe. Another hour to soak in the vibe. :th2thumbs: The Las Vegas Seahawkers do a great job.

grizbob

Reaction score
I'm planning on being there 11/17/13 so I can shake the hand of Seattle's 2nd QB :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts