Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Pam Oliver on @NFLonFOX's call

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2s7jbfhi said:
I like Aikman and Buck, they do a good job. Are we mad at them because they don't always suck up to the Seahawks or something? Thought i remember that was the consensus for the 49ers game in Seattle this year.

I really like Cris Collinsworth lately. Big shoes to fill stepping in for Madden with Al Michaels and he's come around. He does a great job of breaking down what's happening and seems to be able to really evaluate what is about to happen in their games.

I don't mind Buck and Aikman. Don't love them either, but I don't get why they catch so much hate.

I think Collinsworth is amazing and outpaces every other color commentator in the NFL by miles. Love that guy.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":jd946py5 said:
Hawknballs":jd946py5 said:
I like Aikman and Buck, they do a good job. Are we mad at them because they don't always suck up to the Seahawks or something? Thought i remember that was the consensus for the 49ers game in Seattle this year.

I really like Cris Collinsworth lately. Big shoes to fill stepping in for Madden with Al Michaels and he's come around. He does a great job of breaking down what's happening and seems to be able to really evaluate what is about to happen in their games.

I don't mind Buck and Aikman. Don't love them either, but I don't get why they catch so much hate.

I think Collinsworth is amazing and outpaces every other color commentator in the NFL by miles. Love that guy.

Yeah i like collinsworth too. You guys remember Paul Mcguire, Loved his calls!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Kevin Burkhardt is really, really, really good. John Lynch is much improved too.

Pam Oliver is meh. But so are most sideline reporters.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
gowazzu02":kkgrjsw5 said:
MidwestHawker":kkgrjsw5 said:
Hawknballs":kkgrjsw5 said:

Yeah i like collinsworth too. You guys remember Paul Mcguire, Loved his calls!

McGuire, Patrick and Theismann were great IMO. I know many didn't like them, but I loved them

Hawks46

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":330n1eq6 said:
Hawknballs":330n1eq6 said:

Collinsworth is up there for me, but my favorite has become Mike Mayock. I've always liked his draft analysis and he's every bit as good a color commentator.

Roland, that is some funny crap with that picture.

Smellyman

Reaction score
If there is one thing Hawk fans hate, it's announcers. They are always homers for the other team!

253hawk

Reaction score
<3 Chandler Harnish

HarnishHitsPamOliver_original.gif

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
thebanjodude":23wz44qw said:
This is relevant

[youtube]5dmqGg6Ccvw[/youtube]

As a Vikings fan also....thank you for bringing back one of my favorite playoff memories EVER. I hate the Packers so much and Moss was my favorite player in the NFL until Wilson.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
253hawk":1hqtvpem said:
<3 Chandler Harnish

HarnishHitsPamOliver_original.gif

And why is Harnish not starting?? He got her right in the ear...a perfect shot. :twisted:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2cspp784 said:
MidwestHawker":2cspp784 said:
gowazzu02":2cspp784 said:
Simms is a superbowl winning qb and knows the game inside and out. You ever think that just because someone disagrees with your point of view that doesn't make them stupid or wrong?

To your question: of course a person can be extremely intelligent and disagree with me completely.

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, Simms didn't win that Super Bowl but in fact watched Jeff Hostetler win it, which is neither here nor there. Athletes can have significant success on the playing field and still be stupid. If you don't realize that, then you haven't had many conversations with athletes at your schools growing up.

I think that across the country, everyone in every household should take five minutes per evening and weep for Jim Nantz that he has to work with such a buffoon on his NFL broadcasts.
Sims won it in 86.
And I believe still holds the SB record for highest completion %.....too lazy to look it up but I wanna say he went 22-25.