Kenny McIntosh sprains knee in mock game

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Some teams keep 4 if you include a FB in the 4. I keep RBs and FBs separate, because a lot of teams today don't even keep a FB on the roster.

Numbers kept at each position vary from year to year on rosters, and obviously all these numbers vary from team to team.

I never said McIntosh for sure won't make the 53, but you can type until your fingers are blue that he is a lock to make the 53, and it still won't be a fact.

Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas are all ahead of McIntosh on the depth chart.
The Seahawks haven't used a FB much since Mike Robinson retired. Therefore they have been keeping 4 rbs and Bellore (FB) the past few years. They converted Bellore to LB designation the last season (as he's needed for ST) and it seems that's what he is focusing on this season as well.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Just looking at the final 4 teams last year, the Chiefs, the Eagles, the 49ers and Bengals, all four teams had 4 RBs on their roster. The Eagles and 49ers both had 4 RBs and a fullback on their rosters. Your position that keeping 4 RBs is unusual is weird and baseless.
No one said it's "unusual" or "weird" you absolute fool. You may be used to attempting to change what people said to fit your agendas, but you won't be doing it with me. Got it? Good!

I said it's possible that the Seahawks only keep 3 RBs on their 53 also possible that McIntosh doesn't make the 53. The end. It's also possible if they keep 4 RBs that he doesn't make the 53.

McIntosh is a 7th round pick that is now injured. Saying he may not make the 53 is a highly educated opinion.

PackersNation

Reaction score
The Seahawks haven't used a FB much since Mike Robinson retired. Therefore they have been keeping 4 rbs and Bellore (FB) the past few years. They converted Bellore to LB designation the last season (as he's needed for ST) and it seems that's what he is focusing on this season as well.
That is fine, but it doesn't mean they FOR SURE will keep 4 RBs this year.

Again with feeling this time: The numbers kept at positions do vary from year to year. And obviously vary from team to team.

Mick063

Reaction score
No one said it's "unusual" or "weird" you absolute fool. You may be used to attempting to change what people said to fit your agendas, but you won't be doing it with me. Got it? Good!

I said it's possible that the Seahawks only keep 3 RBs on their 53 also possible that McIntosh doesn't make the 53. The end. It's also possible if they keep 4 RBs that he doesn't make the 53.

McIntosh is a 7th round pick that is now injured. Saying he may not make the 53 is a highly educated opinion.
He will absolutely make the roster. 100%.

I see you are digging a hole. Let me hand you this shovel. It will be much easier. There is nothing "educated" about your opinion on this.

PackersNation

Reaction score
He will absolutely make the roster. 100%.

I see you are digging a hole. Let me hand you this shovel. It will be much easier. There is nothing "educated" about you opinion on this.
Guaranteeing that a 7th round pick who is now injured will make the roster is senseless.

I never said he wouldn't make the 53, but it's possible he won't.

You obviously are a child. No one that has a lot of knowledge of NFL rosters would make a guarantee like that.

Good luck with your fanboy guarantee though.

Too funny!

JPatera76

Reaction score
Guaranteeing that a 7th round pick who is now injured will make the roster is senseless.

You obviously are a child. No one that has a lot of knowledge of NFL rosters would make a guarantee like that.

Too funny!
Hmm Troll account? Former member currently banned account? Or and Alternative account currently just trolling?

Because I find it odd a Packers Fan would care so much to argue about a Seattle player that was picked in the 7th round and if they'd make the team or not. Tread carefully.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Hmm Troll account? Former member currently banned account? Or and Alternative account currently just trolling?

Because I find it odd a Packers Fan would care so much to argue about a Seattle player that was picked in the 7th round and if they'd make the team or not. Tread carefully.
Check my account. You know I have never been a member here before. Why attempt an accusation like that when you have nothing to back it up?

Yes, I am a Packers fan that is very knowledgeable on NFL rosters. I have followed all levels of football closely for over four decades now.

After I played in college, I coached H.S. football for 12 years. I also am quite close with some of Brian Gutekunst's staff in Green Bay.

Yes, Kenny McIntosh is a 7th rounder that is fighting for a spot on the 53. He is a guarantee for nothing.

Very amusing little forum here.

Mick063

Reaction score

Too funny!
Kenny Mcintosh will be wearing a Seahawk uniform longer than Jordan Love will be wearing a Packer uniform. That is my "highly educated" opinion.
Why?
Because he is a better football player.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Check my account. You know I have never been a member here before. Why attempt an accusation like that when you have nothing to back it up?

Yes, I am a Packers fan that is very knowledgeable on NFL rosters. I have followed all levels of football closely for over four decades now.

After I played in college, I coached H.S. football for 12 years. I also am quite close with some of Brian Gutekunst's staff in Green Bay.

Yes, Kenny McIntosh is a 7th rounder that is fighting for a spot on the 53. He is a guarantee for nothing.

Okay lol 😉

sutz

Reaction score

Really nice of you to come here and tell us all about our team. :LOL:

PackersNation

Reaction score
Kenny Mcintosh will be wearing a Seahawk uniform longer than Jordan Love will be wearing a Packer uniform. That is my "highly educated" opinion.
Why?
Because he is a better football player.
Care to put money on that? I will bet you 10K right now that J-Love will be a Packer longer than Kenny McIntosh will be a Seahawk.

You can pay me through Zelle when Kenny leaves Seattle.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Really nice of you to come here and tell us all about our team. :LOL:
I wasn't aware you had to be a Seahawk fan to post here. Sorry that I trigger some of you.

Not bragging, but my NFL knowledge, and football knowledge in general is vast.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

sutz

Reaction score
I wasn't aware you had to be a Seahawk fan to post here. Sorry that I trigger some of you.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Nope, all are welcome.

Your style of posting, however, reminds me of why so many NFL fans dislike Packer fans. ;)

hawkfan68

Reaction score

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
While you are technically correct it's not a guarantee that McIntosh makes the final 53. He was indeed having a very good camp and an educated guess would have been to consider him making the 53.

For someone who claims to have vast knowledge about the NFL including NFL rosters; that should be something that they would have known, correct?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...sn&cvid=ced702407ac54239a764a8f7c2794499&ei=8

Based on the above it seems he is closer to making the 53 man roster vs. not.

PackersNation

Reaction score
While you are technically correct it's not a guarantee that McIntosh makes the final 53. He was indeed having a very good camp and an educated guess would have been to consider him making the 53.

For someone who claims to have vast knowledge about the NFL including NFL rosters; that should be something that they would have known, correct.

Based on the above it seems he is closer to making the 53 man roster vs. not.
I never said he was or wasn't making the 53. I'm not the one here guaranteeing his spot on the 53.

I wish him well, but I like the chances of Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas on the 53 more.

Me not including McIntosh in the locks to make the final 53 is what is making people here unhinged is what you are saying?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I never said he was or wasn't making the 53. I'm not the one here guaranteeing his spot on the 53.

I wish him well, but I like the chances of Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas on the 53 more.

Me not including McIntosh in the locks to make the final 53 is what is making people here unhinged is what you are saying?
No. It's the fact your tone on here is condescending which is making people "unhinged".

PackersNation

Reaction score
If your knowledge is all that vast you would know that after the last few seasons there is no way the Seahawks go into the season with only 3 RBs on the roster. 🤷‍♂️
I never said FOR SURE only 3. It's possible. And also possible that if they keep 4 that Kenny is not one of them. All I am saying.

He also has a chance of not being on the 53 due to injury.

Latest posts