Kelly Should Coach Whiners

gargantual

Reaction score
the ditch":1kbthopv said:
I was hoping they would flag Kelly I lost a bit of respect for him, shut up and coach your team you're getting dominated you think whining to the refs is going to work out in your favour?

It does seem after a certain point it was a futile effort on his part to keep bitching. The Refs will start tuning it out, just human nature, and from there his time is better served focusing on COACHING his team.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2ya07oh9 said:
So when your team is getting dominated you want PC just sit on the sidelines quietly?

No, Chip was fighting for his team and had some legitimate gripes although the game was pretty fairly called.

Most evenly officiated Seahawks game I have seen in a while. Blatant missed and bad penalties, but balance out between the teams. It seemed for every example I saw against one team there was a similar example against the other.

Fighting for your team is one thing, what Chip was doing was something else entirely.

SirTed

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just used to Harbaugh. I mean, Kelly was complaining a lot, but it didn't have NEARLY the same toddler feel as his SF counterpart. Not even close.

And before anyone labels me some kind of Kelly defender...please stop. I hate Oregon football as much as any self respecting Seattle-ite. I just didn't find his complaints to be on the "theatrical" level, which is ultimately what bugs me. Every coach complains, every single play. That's practically their job. Really it's more a function of their body, like breathing.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He was complaining a lot, but nothing like the insane, maniacal, rageing psychopath of Harbaugh.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Brahn":1onen055 said:
Hawks46":1onen055 said:
sturg78":1onen055 said:
He had a few legitimate complaints. Carp running 20 yards down field and such

Then he shouldn't run plays so damned fast that the officials can't get into place quick enough. That's what happened after all, although they still should've gotten that call.

They made it up by letting (I think it was Cox) club Wilson in the head and not calling it.

Carp is on our team. How would the Eagles offensive play calling speed effect the refs making calls while we are on offense?

Good catch sir. I transposed my penalties and plays ! :thirishdrinkers: Little less of that next time. 8)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Smellyman":1ouirjkd said:
He was complaining a lot, but nothing like the insane, maniacal, rageing psychopath of Harbaugh.

Whatever do you mean?

13176568_jimmy_spit_medium.gif

When you're so mad you lose control over your own bodily fluids? It's time to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Kelly is normally not that irritated or animated, which tells me he wasn't mad at the refs as much as he was supremely frustrated about how his team was getting curb stomped by a coach and team he DESPERATELY wanted to beat.

Guys like Pete, Harbaugh and Kelly can talk all they want about respect for one another, but you know damn well they take perverse pleasure in beating their old rivals.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Yeah hand Kelly a QB who can run, and put him in our division. Smart idea. I like Kelly right where he is, no need to have him work his magic on Crapernick, and turn him into a great Qb.

On a similar thought, could you imagine how good Kelly's O would be with Wilson. We should pay him 7mill to be the Seahawks OC, and HC in waiting.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I don't want to play against that guy twice a year. Not because I think he's great, but because he looks like chewed bubblegum wearing a hat.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
minormillikin":1rqlpf24 said:
I don't want to play against that guy twice a year. Not because I think he's great, but because he looks like chewed bubblegum wearing a hat.

LOL you explained my exact thought process each time i see this dude.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":2vt3mb29 said:
Chip Kelly is related to Jim Harbaugh..... I don't know this but somehow I do.

I've never seen him on the refs as much as he was last night. He was pretty complimentary to the Seahawks after the game though. Not very Harbaughish.

"I think they understand that. We weren't the better team today. Maybe we get another shot at that team sometime down the line, but today we weren't the better team and they were. The credit goes to the Seattle Seahawks. That's exactly what I told them."

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014 ... agles.html

Latest posts