Kansas City road trip thread.

A

Anonymous

Seahawkfan80":3uhztsst said:
I went to a college snow game a couple times . Was cold but fun. :mrgreen:

Well, Mini-Me the weather guru just texted me and said moisture might not make it in with the cold air so it might just be cold as all-get-out. Not an icebowl by any stretch, but a hair above freezing should keep the beer nicely chilled.

Hey, what does cold feel like anyway?

I have forgotten. :cry:

I'm wondering if we'll run into this random bearded dude again?

20130929 114649 zpsde8f41ac

bdubz23

Reaction score
Hey guys just checking back in.. Any word on a pregame meet up?

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
bdubz23":2d40tsgb said:
Hey guys just checking back in.. Any word on a pregame meet up?
Check with Midwest Seahawkers. They have a pub crawl going Saturday night.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Largent80":9jbtpy1h said:
Have a great time everyone, wish we could go.
I wish you could too, I think we would have a blast. Between us, I think we could try every brewery in town.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2o82rfhj said:
I really want to know what the sound is like over there vs Century Link. Although they set the record by a BS countdown. Supposedly the sustained noise IS louder than Clink.
It's legitimate. You DO NOT want to play from behind if at all possible other then that do the trolley the runs between the Plaza, Westport and points between and beyond.

phenom

Reaction score
Wanna wish you all well travels! Should be a fun game! I won't be going, but I can say as a former Season Ticket Holder(had to give them up cuz I had a daughter and now I'm expecting another) I can honestly say Arrowhead is one of the best experiences out there! Most our fans will welcome you in with open arms, of course there will be some hecklers, but I always tried to greet opponents fans with a smile and a beer. Have fun to those of you going!

PS,
For this weeks Enemy Forums, please don't take chiefsplanet seriously. Some of us on that board are actually realists and realize how tough you guys are gonna be to beat. ;)

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I will be going too, Me and a few friends, we are staying at the Sheraton sports complex right outside the stadium. WHere is everyone meeting Saturday night? if anyone is going, PM me I will shoot you my number so we can meet up in KC ... GO hawks

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
Have a group of around ten heading down from central Iowa. Going to be a blast. Arriving Saturday, staying down in the Power and Light District. Love to hear more about the pub crawl Saturday night if anyone has any details. And it looks like some light snow across the Midwest for those traveling on Saturday, like myself...so just a heads up to give an extra bit of time to reach KC.

Will be sitting in 106 rows 25 and 26. Go Hawks!

Edit: Found out the info about the pub crawl and tailgate on the Midwest Seahawker website.

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":25yzi9sx said:
I've an extra ticket for sale if anyone needs one.

I can't believe I'll get to meet peaches, and I hope to spill just a little beer on him.

Just because, Pe would want that.

RossDaBoss

Reaction score
Heading out there on Thursday. Anybody know where the night before party is happening and where some seahawks tailgates will be before the game? Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Boots on the ground. Hawk fans all over the hotel. A kc season ticket holder is a waiter here, gave me his number so Trix and me can join him in Westport for Saturday night festivities and Sunday tailgate. What great fans. Whooping Denver's ass is straight currency.

A

Anonymous

We are there, dudes!

Tired, hungry, and ready to kick some ass. And yes, the car is filled with Hawks swag, we are going incognito at the moment.

20141115 082809 zps7bfab9a2

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":340ltaxk said:
Seahawkfan80":340ltaxk said:
I went to a college snow game a couple times . Was cold but fun. :mrgreen:

Well, Mini-Me the weather guru just texted me and said moisture might not make it in with the cold air so it might just be cold as all-get-out. Not an icebowl by any stretch, but a hair above freezing should keep the beer nicely chilled.

Hey, what does cold feel like anyway?

I have forgotten. :cry:

I'm wondering if we'll run into this random bearded dude again?

20130929 114649 zpsde8f41ac

We got about 6 inches of snow over the last day and a half. Clear as a bell here now and it was warm here...to the tune of about 15F. We bagged going up hunting as it was supposed to be a moderate 1 degree F up there. The roads around me were lowsy to say the least but main thoroughfares were decent. I only slid a half dozen times and not off the road. Have fun in KC. I even have friends there besides Hawkfriends.
Go Hawks.

A

Anonymous

We have a nice gray "snow sky" going on here now with some very light flakes falling for the last hour.

:mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Scottemojo":1n4sh63p said:
Boots on the ground. Hawk fans all over the hotel. A kc season ticket holder is a waiter here, gave me his number so Trix and me can join him in Westport for Saturday night festivities and Sunday tailgate. What great fans. Whooping Denver's ass is straight currency.

Ahem!

Scottemojo, please check you PM's.

:les:

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Largent80":27lkxuy6 said:
I hope you guys have a beer in my honor, damnit, I wanna be there.
Just picked up a Boulevard bourbon barrel quad with cherries. Just for you

Aristotle22

Reaction score
My wife and I drove 12 hours through some snowy bad roads. Looking forward to some ground and pound run game action. Brought lots of layers to stay warm. We were in San Diego for week 2 and it was soooooo hot. About 70 degrees cooler today