Kam Chanellor 2.0

12forlife

Reaction score

This kid reminds me so much of Bam Bam. Not sure if we can get out of Jamal Adams contract, but I think Skinner fits the type of downhill defense PC/JS look for.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
His name is spelled Kam Chancellor.

You've been evicted from the fan club so we're gonna have to ask you to turn in your fan club badge at the door.

Thank you for your compliance in this unfortunate situation.
Right? How dare he sully Cam Chanceller's name!

OP
OP

12forlife

Reaction score
His name is spelled Kam Chancellor.

You've been evicted from the fan club so we're gonna have to ask you to turn in your fan club badge at the door.

Thank you for your compliance in this unfortunate situation.
Touche my bad

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I ll start off by saying there is only 1 Kam. I hadn’t seen him play yet if he gets invited to the combine I will look forward to seeing him in position drills where IMO you can really see how a players abilities can make or break

In todays NFL a hard hitting safety can be a hindrance if he can’t control him. It’s a good thing Kam played when he did

OP
OP

12forlife

Reaction score
I ll start off by saying there is only 1 Kam. I hadn’t seen him play yet if he gets invited to the combine I will look forward to seeing him in position drills where IMO you can really see how a players abilities can make or break

In todays NFL a hard hitting safety can be a hindrance if he can’t control him. It’s a good thing Kam played when he did
Agree there is only one Kam, also agree that Kam got away with alot you can't now days. I will say from watching his videos it seems he leads with a shoulder alot, and if possible gets his head in front of the runner.

Chevy

Reaction score
I like Skinner a lot! But NFL rules and refs may take the shine off Skinner. He needs to have a good combine, not amazing but good, for me to be comfortable to draft him in the 1st or high 2nd round.

Skinner may be a better version of Patriots Big Safety Kyle Dugger. I loved Dugger coming out of college, but I like Skinner even more! Dugger was a stud in college.

Latest posts