Kaepernick won't be watching...

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1k9k1fxj said:
It was going to be difficult for him to see the game anyway, since he wears his shades at night and whenever he is indoors.

[youtube]X2LTL8KgKv8[/youtube]

Marvin49

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1gwl2hdf said:
Marvin49":1gwl2hdf said:
-The Glove-":1gwl2hdf said:
You post more stuff in defense of Kaep and co. than their side chicks

You're not a turtle. He doesn't like you. Let it go, man.

...and I always have a place here to defend him. Thanks.

And we have a forum here to discuss anything we'd like...thanks

Who said otherwise? I think you misunderstood my point.

No worries.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Take it easy on Marvin guys, can't be easy for him reading the Whiner boards lately. Imagine 5,000 idiots doing this all at once...

[youtube]7m7ewouLQXA[/youtube]

amill87

Reaction score
drdiags":entg31p6 said:
Brady isn't watching either. Why should they? Fans do the same thing. Kaep should be talking junk about Sherman. The guy blasted his teammate. Wouldn't expect anything less. Would not be viewed a leader of his team if he lets those comments stand when asked about it. A ton of media types gathered in one spot, they need something to keep themselves busy.

There are some serious stalking attributes going on.

Really? Really?

Does Peyton Manning trash talk? Brees? Brady? Rodgers? ANY OTHER QB IN THE LEAGUE? They may say stupid stuff but never trash talk. A QB that feels the need to trash talk says a lot about that QB.

How many other QBs do you see taunting another team by stealing their celebration move? Kaepernick has all the tools in the world but he's never gonna put it together because of whats between the ears.

For all that preparing and having his white jaguar be the first car in the parking lot, he sure ended this year exactly the same as last year. Making a bad decision when his team needed him the most.

Marvin49

Reaction score
amill87":qh3thsqn said:
drdiags":qh3thsqn said:
Brady isn't watching either. Why should they? Fans do the same thing. Kaep should be talking junk about Sherman. The guy blasted his teammate. Wouldn't expect anything less. Would not be viewed a leader of his team if he lets those comments stand when asked about it. A ton of media types gathered in one spot, they need something to keep themselves busy.

Really? Really?

Does Peyton Manning trash talk? Brees? Brady? Rodgers? ANY OTHER QB IN THE LEAGUE? They may say stupid stuff but never trash talk. A QB that feels the need to trash talk says a lot about that QB.

How many other QBs do you see taunting another team by stealing their celebration move? Kaepernick has all the tools in the world but he's never gonna put it together because of whats between the ears.

For all that preparing and having his white jaguar be the first car in the parking lot, he sure ended this year exactly the same as last year. Making a bad decision when his team needed him the most.

Oh just chill. LOL.

None of this stuff matters. All that you guys should be worried about is sunday.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Brady is notorious for talking smack, so that was a bad comparison. Brady is a jackass.

I can worry about more than one thing because I'm not playing on the team and therefore cannot be distracted. In fact, I'm pretty chill. Either Seattle plays like I know they can and wins, or they make too many mistakes and lose because of it. Why not make fun of ol' one read? It's not like there's anything coming out of the media about Denver that's worth paying attention to.

amill87

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3ld6z00h said:
Brady is notorious for talking smack, so that was a bad comparison. Brady is a jackass.

I can worry about more than one thing because I'm not playing on the team and therefore cannot be distracted. In fact, I'm pretty chill. Either Seattle plays like I know they can and wins, or they make too many mistakes and lose because of it. Why not make fun of ol' one read? It's not like there's anything coming out of the media about Denver that's worth paying attention to.

I've never heard Brady talk trash in the media. Any examples of this?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
The poor guy brought the product he is pimping onto Fox Sports One and it was Seahawks colors!

U8aba8er

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
amill87":3ajum4j9 said:
Smelly McUgly":3ajum4j9 said:

I've never heard Brady talk trash in the media. Any examples of this?

Brady does his trash talking and sore losing on the field, but definitely his "We win with class" barb is a perfect example. Yeah, he was asked a question, but he should have just no commented and moved on.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Kaepernick's made himself look a right plonker today.

Any shred of 'remember those comments' for the 49ers has been blown out of the water with his "scared" remark. He's just given better bulletin board material to the defense!

So thanks for that, Colin.

Yet another example of something Russell Wilson would never do in a million years.

253hawk

Reaction score
image.png

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
LOL, more Kaepernick trash-talking:

“Playmakers Denver has on offense are better than some of the guys in [Seattle's] nickel defense. Opportunity for a lot of big plays,” Kaepernick said. “If the Broncos can get [the Seahawks'] nickel defense out there, they’ll have some great matchups.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... l-defense/

This dude is still crying. I love it. He might have a total meltdown if Seattle wins on Sunday that will rival any 49er fan site.

drdiags

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":ze8orabd said:
drdiags":ze8orabd said:

What does this mean?

Headline
--------

"Seahawks win the Superbowl! Marking the greatest day in franchise history"

Some post on .NET (within minutes of the victory)
------------------------------------------------

"Here is what Kap is doing right now ...".

I guess you can call it a rivalry but I see it as being fixated with those guys. Anyway, that is what I mean.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":1iw4uyu3 said:
I swear, you guys post more stuff on Kap than Niners fans do.

You beat him. You beat the Niners. Let it go people. You WON.
You post here than most Hawk fans do as a whiner troll.
You are not the "demographic" this board is aimed at.
if you don't like the content on this board, GO AWAY!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
If I was Kaeperstank I wouldn't watch the game either. Dude gave it his best. Had his most improved showing in the Clink yet.

I didn't see the look on his face until after I watched it on DVR. You know the one after the Tip.. that look had "I'm not watching the Super Bowl" all over it.

I am still respecting the Niners for the game, but dang Papaki is doing his best to exclude himself from that group.