Kaep fires back at Sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Its super bowl week and Krapper still trying to find a way to stay relevant...his comments make him look stupid and desperate for attention...somewhat like his desicion making on the field..just stupid!! Put your beats back on and turn them up to drown out the criticism from everyone including your owna fans...MEDIOCRE!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
1513935_653396294727357_164198908_n.jpg

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think that CK played a much better game in the Clink this time. He was able to break a big run and the Hawks gave the Niners the ball in the red zone to start the game.

I think the more I look at it though, he ended up melting down like he always does. He got behind with little time left and fell apart. He seems to be fine until things start bouncing the other way.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Wow! It only took him 11 days to come up with a comeback. This guy is a genius! :sarcasm_on:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
This is like flipping someone the bird an hour after they left the room. Nice Kaeppy,unfashionably late AGAIN I see!!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3115ehv1 said:
Well.. just when I start thinking that I respect the Niners as a team, this guy has to come out and cry about results with "If this" and "If that".

First off Kaeperstank.. IF the Hawks ran the ball another 5 yards on the fumble recovery the score is beyond repair. IF either of the two fumbles that were retained by SF end up in the hands of the Hawks, the score is even further apart. So he can talk "If's" all he wants.. That is ridiculous logic.

Second... Is this NOT the same guy that Mocked Cam Newton for the Superman pose? Sorry Kaep, you will never have the composure of Willis, Bowman or Justin Smith. Sherman just directly ruined your year with a tremendous play that ENDED the game when he made his move. Sherman would have tipped it or picked it off anywhere that Crabs could have caught it. You threw a ball into the worst coverage you possibly could and instilled the feeling of Joy to the 12s. Thank you for that.

I think the Niners are a fantastic team, I DO respect their game and how they bring it, but CK has a lot of catching up to do.

If the Defense doesnt let down last year in Atlanta Kaep never goes to the superbowl. I have a feeling we would of kicked their ass last year in the NFC championship game had we not blown a late lead.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I like it.. More motivation this weekend and already putting pressure on himself for next year and we known what kind of player he is under pressure..

253hawk

Reaction score
Douche is just like his fans, full of excuses and what-ifs. Ugh just stfu and go get some more tats or something. What an insufferable POS.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Cliffs
-Seattle fans defend sherm for talking crap, part of the game ect..
-ck not aloud to respond to someone giving him the choking sign.

.uhh...
I'm sure he was asked about it, it's as if you guys assume he just called the media to talk about it. Dude wished rw good luck what more do you want.. I get commenting on why he's wrong but to cry this much every time something negative is said holy cow. You guys need meds.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":von04z0k said:
I think that CK played a much better game in the Clink this time. He was able to break a big run and the Hawks gave the Niners the ball in the red zone to start the game.

I think the more I look at it though, he ended up melting down like he always does. He got behind with little time left and fell apart. He seems to be fine until things start bouncing the other way.

I think running the ball he played slightly better than last time. In week 2 he ran for 87 yards against us. As far as the passing game goes I thought he was pretty bad. The touchdown pass was a terrible decision and hes lucky that Thomas barely missed the int as he was in a pretty good position. There was also a sideline pass over Thurmond I believe that was the exact same pass he tried against Kam and Thurmond just wasnt able to get high enough to pick it off but he was in position there as well.

In the 4 games he played against us he had a 72 rating, 20 rating, 67.5 rating and 56.4 rating. He now has 3 total TDs against us, 1 of which was in garbage time in the first game in Seattle in a blowout. He has 2 lost fumbles, and 7Ints. So really he has 2 touchdowns and 9 turnovers. Not very good haha.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
When SF plays Seattle, Kap's favorite WR is Kam Chancellor. He just loves to throw the ball to Kam. Count on one great throw to Kam each game :). Kam owns Kap. I guess that's why he threw to Crabtree. He didn't see an open Kam on the play....

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":2bl2jh8p said:
Cliffs

.uhh...
I'm sure he was asked about it, it's as if you guys assume he just called the media to talk about it. Dude wished rw good luck what more do you want.. I get commenting on why he's wrong but to cry this much every time something negative is said holy cow. You guys need meds.

I really don't take issue with him talking. I kind of like it, because it keeps the rivalry hot and Sherman motivated. He's just wrong about his "one foot farther" comment, and I pointed that out.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Richard Sherman just guaranteed himself a couple more picks next year. CK will HAVE to go after him now.

Seeker

Reaction score
"The usually reserved Colin Kaepernick"

you mean the guy who kisses his muscles on every touchdown? The guy who showed up Kam Newton in his own stadium, that quiet guy?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Mr.Hawkbrah":a9p4miff said:
Cliffs

.uhh...

Nooooo, more like people mocking the losing QB of their rival team. What, are you shocked about this?

We're just laughing at ol' one-read writing checks with his mouth that he doesn't have the mental fortitude to cash.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":18lqg8yv said:
Cliffs

.uhh...

Maybe because he has no right to talk. Seattle has OWNED his ass, absolutely OWNED him. 4 of his 6 worst games in his career have been against Seattle. In his Career he only has thrown 16 total INTs which includes Playoffs. The Seahawks have 7 of those Ints.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
I really don't take issue with him talking. I kind of like it, because it keeps the rivalry hot and Sherman motivated. He's just wrong about his "one foot farther" comment, and I pointed that out.[/quote]

Yeah for sure. Idk, I guess I just kind of respect it in a way, as an athlete you don't want to concede you're worse only that someone won the battle not the war. It's called being competitive and I enjoy it.

I just find it weird people act like they hate the guy and how he had no right to say stuff. .. a lot of people not named Seattle fans would say it's majorly douchey to anoint yourself the best at something... If your cool with that, then right on, but it seems silly to not be OK with a guy getting salty about getting the choke sign thrown at him lol talk about not classy. A little hypocritical from some folk is all I'm saying.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
“If I throw that ball one foot farther…”

You didn’t throw it one foot farther, you choked and threw an interception. Now back in front of the mirror with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.