Kaep fires back at Sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I don't think he's even correct in saying 1 foot higher,..... Crabtree had his hands up above his helmet when Sherm blocked it. I think it would have sailed, or Crabs would have been out of bounds. So he is wrong even in his stupid what-if scenario.

49ers playoff016 900x600

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He said in his postgame press conference that he saw Kam and thought he could float it over him too.

So basically, what you're saying Kaep, is that your accuracy just sucks. You are unable to throw a ball over a defender. Because that's twice in one game where you thought you could throw it over somebody, and you physically were unable to do it.

Sounds like someone is the goat...and it's not Sherman.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I don't think Cap should get in a verbal battle with Sherman (not that he could), that's a fight he'll lose 10/10 times.

Hell, they're not going to play each other for awhile, and Cap can't seem to stop thinking about him.

I just want to know if his love for Sherman is real, or if he's just chasing the bad boys around.

BamKam

Reaction score
If Earl Thomas would have tackled Frank Gore they would have probably lost at home to Seattle.

But I am sure that is different if you asked Kaep/49ers fans.

dradee

Reaction score
Kraperdick trying to take the high road is pretty stupid, guess he forgot the previous week when he was mocking Newton in Carolina.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
This cracked me up from the comments section (those are usually full of troll gold).

"You can tell he cries himself to sleep."

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
And Harbough was even further off when you look at that replay when he said if the ball was an inch or two higher, Sherm still gets the ball in that case. If he says he will take the Sherman / Crabtree matchup every time, then why did he only go there twice in the game? That was the matchup on Kam's pick yet he didn't go to it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1wc6b910 said:
Sherm played the ball. Wouldn't have mattered if it was a foot farther. He would have got there. He was step-for-step with Crabtree. Only way it's not tipped is if it's overthrown or there's blatant OPI.
Agree. The only way Richard doesn't make a play on the pass if Krap throws it high enough and far enough that it ends up out of the back of the end zone. Maybe he should've considered that option and lived to make another attempt at the winning TD especially considering there were 50 seconds left and he had 2 time outs in his back pocket. A GOOD quarterback would've done so. Since he didn't, what is he then?

iigakusei

Reaction score
Kaep lost the game for his team - he said so himself.
Maybe Russell will show you his ring one day.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
What possible basis does he have to claim that Sherman is afraid of the 49ers WRs?

Polaris

Reaction score
iigakusei":f9nq00bl said:

He went from being actually fairly classy right after the NFCCG to being (or at least coming across as) an immature jerk now.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Polaris":1735hkrc said:
iigakusei":1735hkrc said:

He went from being actually fairly classy right after the NFCCG to being (or at least coming across as) an immature jerk now.

Yeah. My opinion changed ever so slightly after that game when someone mentioned he told Russ to get a ring, but I was fooled. He is a what I thought he was.

:49ersmall:

SE174

Reaction score
Polaris":1c3mkzmy said:
Hawken-Dazs":1c3mkzmy said:
LOL I love it. Sherm is already in his head.

Not just in his head, I think Sherm has moved in and built a vacation home there. :D

More like tourist attraction.

"I don't want to be an island," Sherman said. "I want to be more of a tourist attraction. You stop here, I take your money and you go."

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Well.. just when I start thinking that I respect the Niners as a team, this guy has to come out and cry about results with "If this" and "If that".

First off Kaeperstank.. IF the Hawks ran the ball another 5 yards on the fumble recovery the score is beyond repair. IF either of the two fumbles that were retained by SF end up in the hands of the Hawks, the score is even further apart. So he can talk "If's" all he wants.. That is ridiculous logic.

Second... Is this NOT the same guy that Mocked Cam Newton for the Superman pose? Sorry Kaep, you will never have the composure of Willis, Bowman or Justin Smith. Sherman just directly ruined your year with a tremendous play that ENDED the game when he made his move. Sherman would have tipped it or picked it off anywhere that Crabs could have caught it. You threw a ball into the worst coverage you possibly could and instilled the feeling of Joy to the 12s. Thank you for that.

I think the Niners are a fantastic team, I DO respect their game and how they bring it, but CK has a lot of catching up to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.