Just like every year.....

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Numerous in board squabbling. :laugh:
No matter what, we do not know how these kids will pan out.
I love to watch them develop in training camp and on the field. Some take time(Golden Tate), some are immediate(Russ).
I do like that John and Pete are addressing needs and cannot wait to see the show. No matter what, it’s gonna be dramatic.
GoHawks!

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
You're right.

The path to success is a great journey. No one knows how it's going to turn out. We can only trust that Pete & John know what they are doing and I for one, do.

Rat

Reaction score
There should be squabbling. We're a passionate fan base, and I enjoy the different views and analysis as long as it's honest. It doesn't threaten my fandom if someone else likes LJ Collier more or less than I do.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
There are guys I like more than others, but I don't study players as much as I used to, so I prefer to at least let them practice at least one time before forming an opinion. Unless they draft Julius Jones Jr., if there ever is one. I WILL BURN THE PLACE DOWN.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Rat":o07lawll said:
There should be squabbling. We're a passionate fan base, and I enjoy the different views and analysis as long as it's honest. It doesn't threaten my fandom if someone else likes LJ Collier more or less than I do.

:ditto:

If there ever is a time for emotion-based partially-informed arguments, it's during and immediately after the draft.

Everyone has their own opinions regarding favorite players -vs- who actually was drafted.

The logical debate is to "wait and see"- the homer answer is always "trust PCJS"; but what's the fun in that?

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":26toqqzg said:
Rat":26toqqzg said:

If there ever is a time for emotion-based partially-informed arguments, it's during and immediately after the draft.

Everyone has their own opinions regarding favorite players -vs- who actually was drafted.

The logical debate is to "wait and see"- the homer answer is always "trust PCJS"; but what's the fun in that?
I am a homer. And it is fun.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":3fu7y32g said:
Grahamhawker":3fu7y32g said:
Rat":3fu7y32g said:

I am a homer. And it is fun.

Me too. I should have said what's the fun in only that..

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am a wait and see person. No matter what, these kids need time to develop, even if they are studs.
The development is fun to watch and many times frustrating.
The in board squabbling comment was tongue in cheek FWIW.

Rat

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1bbkvqoj said:
I am a wait and see person. No matter what, these kids need time to develop, even if they are studs.
The development is fun to watch and many times frustrating.
The in board squabbling comment was tongue in cheek FWIW.

I'm wait-and-see in regards to making any definitive statements, but I love the process and don't mind letting people know how well I think the picks will work out. I tend to be wrong a lot, but that never stops me. There are a lot of past and current players that I owe an apology to if I ever run into them. :D

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I think its great to discuss the merits or lack thereof for picks this time of year. But the constant, "Fire Schneider", "Worst Draft Ever", "That guy could be taken 2 rounds later" vitriol and negativity I could do without.

Drafts are a great time of year because good teams are built through the draft. But its a big old crapshoot and fans are playing with BB's and not real bullets.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I'm not too excited about the draft. Don't get some of these picks. We had two first rounders and could have added some serious talent at least at two spots. Right now, I'm curious if even 2 of these picks will make the roster.

Just not getting these picks. It looks like there are better players available at the positions we're drafting. Some of these guys look questionable to even make it past training camp, much less ever play a down in the NFL. I'm a Husky fan and even I'm scratching my head at the ILB we picked.

Ugh.

And to the whiners whining about other fans whining: The most annoying type of fan in the world is that guy always telling other people how to act, or root for their team or whatever. Just shut up already. Enjoy the game the way you enjoy it and let others enjoy it the way they want to. We haven't had football in months. Let us be melodramatic. It'll be months before we see a game again. LOL

Latest posts