Just Beheaded My Russell Wilson Collectible Bobblehead.

W

Welshers

HXDfEjW

This can't be happening. This can't be real. Never felt so betrayed or hurt since my first wife left me for my step-brother 23 years ago. Destroyed my Russell Wilson collectible bobblehead that my 4th (and current) wife got me as a birthday present. Now she is screaming at me too. I don't know how you could do this to us Russel. To the city of Seattle. Betrayed.

John63

Reaction score
Welshers":vpgtct22 said:
HXDfEjW

This can't be happening. This can't be real. Never felt so betrayed or hurt since my first wife left me for my step-brother 23 years ago. Destroyed my Russel Wilson collectible bobblehead that my 4th (and current) wife got me as a birthday present. Now she is screaming at me too. I don't know how you could do this to us Russel. To the city of Seattle. Betrayed.

ahh you do realize this whole trade is pending Wilson's approval. He did not do this PC did.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Welshers":34ddbor4 said:
HXDfEjW

This can't be happening. This can't be real. Never felt so betrayed or hurt since my first wife left me for my step-brother 23 years ago. Destroyed my Russel Wilson collectible bobblehead that my 4th (and current) wife got me as a birthday present. Now she is screaming at me too. I don't know how you could do this to us Russel. To the city of Seattle. Betrayed.

This is the best post ever made on this site.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":15dsdkiu said:
Welshers":15dsdkiu said:
HXDfEjW

This is the best post ever made on this site.

Including notification of FresnoHawk being made a mod?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

John63":37znlu2n said:
Welshers":37znlu2n said:
HXDfEjW

ahh you do realize this whole trade is pending Wilson's approval. He did not do this PC did.
So you think he won't approve? He wanted out

djb28

Reaction score
I will be interested in seeing him try to play in that crap weather. We've seen what he has done with a few bad weather games .

John63

Reaction score
Welshers":1o53fiyz said:
John63":1o53fiyz said:
Welshers":1o53fiyz said:
HXDfEjW

So you think he won't approve? He wanted out

not the point, the point was this was not Wilson's decision, it was PCs

You guys need to understand the history here. This all started When word got out a few years ago that the Hawks were looking at other QBs. Specifically Allen. Then the dominoes fell. That makes this on PC. Wilson just said earlier ago he did not want to be traded. PC said they were not looking to trade him. Given Wilson has not approved this we now know PC lied.

Whether he approves or not is irrelevant to the facts. That said knowing that Seattle obviously did not want him anymore I would presume he will approve. However, that does not change the FACTS this was PC making the move, not Wilson.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":2h0cy7pg said:
Welshers":2h0cy7pg said:
HXDfEjW

ahh ahh ahh he's gonna approve it ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh he has a no trade clause no one would agree to a trade without his approval ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh

John63

Reaction score
djb28":ja3wok1h said:
I will be interested in seeing him try to play in that crap weather. We've seen what he has done with a few bad weather games .

Well let's see avg rainfall in Denver 13 inches
Avg rainfall Seattle 37 inches.

Cold was never an issue neither was snow.

Now let's add this

https://www.sportsinfosolutions.com...ow-much-does-weather-affect-quarterback-play/

Notice how Wilson's impact of bad weather is the same as Rodgers and better then Brady and Mahomes

Facts Matter.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm burning his jersey tonight...never really liked it anyway. Being that he is a Bronco he is dead to me...I wish him nothing but success on his fragrance but in football...I hope the move is a massive fail.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seek help

If you know Welshers personally please reach out to him, but at a safe distance.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
It would never have gotten this far if RW didn’t already approve it in private. The Seahawks will play nice until the trade is finalized and then word will leak just how much RW wanted out and pushed for it. But not until it’s finalized. Then we will hear a few negative locker room stories about him.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Can I have the arm with football attached if you don’t want it? I’m gonna turn it into a nose ring.

Sac

Reaction score
I'm angry too, but I've got a feeling that these types of dramatics has something to do with you being on wife #4

pinksheets

Reaction score
Could you have your wife (any of them) reach out to me? I imagine they need support more than ever right now.

Latest posts