Jordyn Brooks

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's playing his a** off this year. Still laughing at all the people claiming he's average. Yeah, not so much.

sutz

Reaction score
Amazing how some fans make their decision on how good a player is and refuse to see anything different, never admitting that players often get better with experience and repetition. 🤷‍♂️

Funny how some of us can see a guy in his 2d and 3d year and see improvement, while others decided he sucked as a rookie and thus will always suck. Apparently you have formed your opinion and won't be confused by any inconvenient facts. ;)

Greenhell

Reaction score
56 was an absolute freak out there today. The second half was the best I’ve ever seen him and to do this coming off an acl last year? Really impressive. He seemed to turn it on in the 3rd and if he can play like that the rest of the year? We might have a top 5 D
Agreed! Every time I saw the LB make a play I initially thought it was Bobby since he's always around the ball. Nope. On 3-4 occasions, it was Brooks making the stop. He balled out yesterday. I hope he and the rest of the D play like this next week.

hoxrox

Reaction score
He's been solid this season. Looks fast. Scheme and not playing next to Barton helps.

Probably had his best game yesterday.