Jordyn Brooks Progress Video

bileever

Reaction score
This is incredible, since Brooks was injured in week 17, and it's only been 6 months or so. NFL players take an average of 50 weeks to recover from an ACL tear, according to this study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30611344/

Amari Rodgers, when he was at Clemson, returned from an ACL tear 6 months after he suffered the injury.

A sobering piece of information is that only 28 percent of players are still playing three years after ACL surgery. And the worst thing I read in the study below is that running backs, defensive linemen and linebackers are the least likely to return to their previous level of performance.

Bad for us, since we have Brooks, Bush and Mone, all coming back from ACL injuries.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
But according to some on here, he's barely better than Barton :rolleyes:
Barton gets blocked by those painted lines on the ground if he's in this clip.

Brooks looking good in casuals, hopegully he's ready to go by week 1. I'd be stoked to see him by week 4.

kidhawk

Reaction score
But according to some on here, he's barely better than Barton :rolleyes:

I think that him and Barton are exact opposites. Barton plays smart and seems to be able to play the field better with less athleticism. Brooks, IMO, is a superior athlete (by a long shot), but seems to be a bit slower at picking up the mental aspect of the game. Watching some of our games that have been repeated on the NFL network this offseason and I have paid more attention to individual performances (during the season I'm more concerned with outcome) and to me it looks like Brooks was slow to react to plays making him look bad at times. When Wagner was calling plays, Brooks only had to use his athleticism to make the plays and he seemed to excel at that. Once he's able to come back, if he can get back to 100% (or close to it), I think that having Wagner back out there will improve his game immensely.

Latest posts