Jon Gruden is Available...

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Throwdown":yj1ynu7t said:
What he said will get him zero respect in a locker room, it’s over for him.
The thing is I don't think Gruden is generally a bad person over some personal emails. Look no GM, owner or coaches in general like dealing with the players union and Demaurice Smith does have big lips. Would I have laughed?? No, my sister's husband is white as all get out and his lips are bizarre looking. Gruden is a lot of things but I don't think he's racist.

toffee

Reaction score
Jon would not be fired if he traded for Russell Wilson. Make no mistake, Russ is a superior QB than Carr, and Raiders would be a force, Mark won't fire him if the team's hearing the right direction. And the Wilsons would have enjoyed Vegas.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Rat

Reaction score
Strictly from a coaching perspective, he's basically Jeff Fisher: a guy who had some early success, but that reputation lasted well beyond the point where they had proven themselves to be average at best.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Don’t want him but if people are willing to look past the last couple years of local BS they will overlook anything. If we win.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2jyckz1f said:
Welshers":2jyckz1f said:
his personal emails

Everything I've seen/heard indicates the emails we've heard about were on his work account. If true, these were not his personal emails.

Were they addressed to the public?

Let's keep in mind that just because an email legally belongs to somebody, it doesn't mean that they aren't still a piece of shit for leaking it.

Gruden's comments felt dated, and were downright unprofessional and rude. But why would anybody think he would still have this problem? Ownership can make it clear there will be no tolerance for such unprofessional talk. He's on thin ice. That's when people are at their best! If anything, he is the least likely coach in the league to do such a thing now that he is under the watchful eye of players, fans, etc.

But I know that's a pipe dream for him. Unfortunately, society just doesn't have good enough people to see things positively and constructively. People are still stuck in the medieval times clinging to concepts like justice

TAB420

Reaction score
toffee":22z35eda said:
Firing ole Pete, hiring Gruden will endear the Hawks to MAGAs around the nation, instant fan base expansion. Jody gets invites to good ole boy owners cocktail parties.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
Here we go...