John63/dean is back on Broncos forum

toffee

Reaction score
And righfully so! Pete covered for Wilson so many times. It just makes me think there is a lot more behind this story.
Russ was a Golden Retriever, from 2012 - 2014, kind of evolved into a Husky in 2015, by 2019, Russ was a full on Chow Chow, ie stubborn and untrainable. Follow Russ's contracts, each contract brought out a new Russ.

toffee

Reaction score
For two years about 4 or 5 guys tried to change the perception on this board against Carroll. And now ALL if not most of those people are gone poof. Weird that the same arguements that happened on this board are happening on the Denver board... Oh its Hackets fault! Russ is perfect!! Ok then...will they fire Hackett? Lol will Russ get his way? Did Russ hire a social media team to control the perception of the public? I just wouldnt put it past him.
Russ could be VERY charming, can do that Golden Retriever act down to puppy eyes, works great until you are disposable. Case in point, Pete Carroll. I kept saying Wilson has a goal, whatever it may be, this football journey, let it be super bowls, MVPs, etc. are just MEANS toward that end or goal. Anything along his way are just steps, tools, all disposable. My humble opinion anyways.

Coming back to wristband, ask yourself 12s, why was so hard to wear one? What harm can it do by wearing one? WHY NOT, right? I like to think that wristband is an obstacle towards his goal, this image of super human being, so smart, memorize the whole playbook while lesser souls need wristband, but not Russell Wilson. For that goal, he won't wear the f-ing thing, cost a few delay of game? Let Pete Carroll take the blame. Pete got blame innocently? Hey just cost of reaching that goal.

Last edited:

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Russ could be VERY charming, can do that Golden Retriever act down to puppy eyes, works great until you are disposable. Case in point, Pete Carroll. I kept saying Wilson has a goal, whatever it may be, this football journey, let it be super bowls, MVPs, etc. are just MEANS toward that end or goal. Anything along his way are just steps, tools, all disposable. My humble opinion anyways.

Coming back to wristband, ask yourself 12s, why was so hard to wear one? What warm can it do by wearing one? WHY NOT, right? I like to think that wristband is an obstacle towards his goal, this image of super human being, so smart, memorize the whole playbook while lesser souls need wristband, but not Russell Wilson. For that goal, he won't wear the f-ing thing, cost a few delay of game? Let Pete Carroll take the blame. Pete got blame innocently? Hey just cost of reaching that goal.
I keep asking my self the question why would Pete Carroll concern him self with Wilson at this point of his teams success? I think your right in your assesment only i think its only a small part of the story. Carroll must feel extremely under minded by Wilson to the point where it really bothers him ... it just feels like for Carroll to bring it to the media is way out of his character he must be livid.

Donn2390

Reaction score
I keep asking my self the question why would Pete Carroll concern him self with Wilson at this point of his teams success? I think your right in your assesment only i think its only a small part of the story. Carroll must feel extremely under minded by Wilson to the point where it really bothers him ... it just feels like for Carroll to bring it to the media is way out of his character he must be livid.
I think the wrist thing is way overblown, Pete was asked a question which he answered with a statement of fact. It wasn't a dig at Russ, it was an answer which everyone jumped on and made too much of it. The sports world loves drama, if there is none it is artificially created.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I think the wrist thing is way overblown, Pete was asked a question which he answered with a statement of fact. It wasn't a dig at Russ, it was an answer which everyone jumped on and made too much of it. The sports world loves drama, if there is none it is artificially created.
I would normally agree with that only Pete has made several comments....That is out of his character normally he is very careful what he says to the media and doesnt concern himself with things that will not serve his message or reward his team. I would bet that he has covered and protected Wilson like a son to the media and even from the team (listening to Sherm)and something has happened between the two in the so called "divorse" that pissed him off really bad like he feels betrayed. its just way out of his character to keep chipping at Wilson like he is.

ryank24

Reaction score
Pete didn't have to say that there was resistance to wearing the wrist band in the past. He could have just praised the idea of wearing the wrist band and moved on. But the fact that he added that extra comment about resistance to wearing it in the past seemed very deliberate.

hawkfan68

Reaction score

Coming back to wristband, ask yourself 12s, why was so hard to wear one? What harm can it do by wearing one? WHY NOT, right? I like to think that wristband is an obstacle towards his goal, this image of super human being, so smart, memorize the whole playbook while lesser souls need wristband, but not Russell Wilson. For that goal, he won't wear the f-ing thing, cost a few delay of game? Let Pete Carroll take the blame. Pete got blame innocently? Hey just cost of reaching that goal.
Why are you so hung up on whether he wore a wristband or not? If a receiver is open and he doesn't see them or chooses not to throw to them, then what good would a wristband do?

toffee

Reaction score
That was a different flaw in his game. Toffee specifically mentions the delay of games.
Delay of Game penalties, or waste of timeouts. As 12s, we all witnessed more of those than we would like, right? Wristband may not eliminate penalties or timeouts, but it definitely help, by speed things up. OC's instruction will be shorter, and easier for QB to recall the plays.

The ultimate question on the wristband: What harm in wearing one, and why refuse to wear one? These two gents put it nicely:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Same. When I initially saw his posts I assumed he was a child obsessed with his favorite athlete. I even asked another poster to go easy on him thinking we should all take it easy on young fans who come in here. Later I realized he was older and suspected Heaps.

I've had the displeasure of running into him on Twitter, where he uses his real identity. I cannot post or hint at his identity cuz doxxing and whatnot, but he's just a regular joe with an absolutely unmistakable pattern of typing.

The dead giveaway is the overuse of "ahh" and his uncommon abbreviation for stats like "complt %."

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
There are a handful of 'former' Seahawk fans that have proven to be nothing more than team3 fans and are putting in more time on the various Bronco forums defending RW3 than they are at their own jobs.

Or............Are they actually at work?
Who do you think those fans are?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The most unintentionally funny / ironic thing that John said was when he said he didn't like Marshawn when he was here cause...get this....he seemed to be more about himself than a team guy. The lack of self awareness was incredible to me.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Delay of Game penalties, or waste of timeouts. As 12s, we all witnessed more of those than we would like, right? Wristband may not eliminate penalties or timeouts, but it definitely help, by speed things up. OC's instruction will be shorter, and easier for QB to recall the plays.

The ultimate question on the wristband: What harm in wearing one, and why refuse to wear one? These two gents put it nicely:

Ok. That makes sense. My apologies, toffee. I didn't read the earlier posts.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Who do you think those fans are?
Most of them are usernames from Fieldgulls because your account works for all teams on that platform, so they can't hide . There's a few that have completely abandoned FieldGulls for the Bronco's MileHigh forum.

Latest posts