John Moffitt

cfrschang7

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else noticed the difference after Moffitt entered the game. To me the line looked much better after he replaced Sweezy.

Although the better line play might be bc they calmed down, to be fair I am a huge fan of Moffitt and his appearances on the Real Rob Report!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
We were talking about that too. Could be coincidence, but when we started seeing 74 out there, we started moving the ball.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I definitely noticed a difference. Moffitt did a much better job than JR in picking up the blitz and his run blocking was superior to a degree. I still love what JR could become with a little more seasoning, just think Moffitt will help us more now and he did so today.

HawksFan83

Reaction score
I honestly like Moffitt alot, he's such a light hearted guy, reminds me alot of Jack black when hes on the Rob Report. I think this game really helps him get back into the mentality of a true starter and not having to worry about his job security, at least for now.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
It was an obvious change. Like night vs day.

seabowl

Reaction score
Saw Sweezy come back in later though

KK84

Reaction score
i guess you could say the difference was as obvious as "moffet's words of wisdom" and "messing with marshawn" segments are

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Didn't Sweezy come back in later in the game? I'll be honest, I lost focus on the O line, but I swore I saw #64 in there throughout the game. I figured they were switching series, much like they've done before.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I know. Even times I've seen Moffitt mess up, it seems like it doesn't lead to a catastrophe like when Sweezy messes up. Sweezy looks like a matador at times. I know he has ridiculous upside, and I'd never dreamed he would learn so quickly, but I think Moffitt is better right now, but what do I know.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I didn't notice at all when Moffitt came in, but we did start moving the ball better after the first couple of positions. If that was when we put Moffitt in, it's clear the front office needs to take a serious look at starting him against Atlanta.

Bullmeister

Reaction score
HawksFan83":2swvxe07 said:
he's such a light hearted guy, reminds me alot of Jack black when hes on the Rob Report.

Exactly! I think the same thing. He actually also reminds me of some big guy who plays Dungeons & Dragons/loves The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.

taz291819

Reaction score
Bullmeister":96wu36vy said:
HawksFan83":96wu36vy said:
he's such a light hearted guy, reminds me alot of Jack black when hes on the Rob Report.

Exactly! I think the same thing. He actually also reminds me of some big guy who plays Dungeons & Dragons/loves The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.

He loves beer.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":155j5pwh said:
I didn't notice at all when Moffitt came in, but we did start moving the ball better after the first couple of positions. If that was when we put Moffitt in, it's clear the front office needs to take a serious look at starting him against Atlanta.

Moffit did come in for JR during our first scoring drive, and than saw the most minutes from than on out. JR saw some time near the end when they were just trying to run out the clock.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2thfzgqz said:
Really hmmm must have been 1 to many coors lights for u

The Truth64

Reaction score
"Moffit did come in for JR during our first scoring drive, and than saw the most minutes from than on out. JR saw some time near the end when they were just trying to run out the clock."

Do some of you guys even watch the game? Sweezy started the game and second half and rotated every 2 series with Moffitt. I saw Moffitt whif on 2 blocks tonight and Sweezy out played him.

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I think they were putting Moffitt in when it was passing time and Sweezy in when it was bulldozer time. Don't tell, though. Atlanta might use it against us. :34853_tinfoil:

Renohawk

Reaction score
I noticed that also, when we moved the ball, 74 was in, except at the end where 64 was used more often.