Jimmy Graham jersey spotted in the wild!

AVL

Reaction score
Terrorist? I find the price of everything the NFL sells is terrifying. You are paying through the nose to promote their product.

I'm a sucker for the hats.

IronSaint

Reaction score
HawkFan72":8hc30cwf said:
IronSaint":8hc30cwf said:
I got a Graham jersey for sale. An actual "Elite" as well, as opposed to the "Limited", "Game" or counterfeit jerseys.

50% off! :lol:

From the Saints' shop?

Yessir. That would be the reason it's 50% off. :lol:

It'd be a cool novelty item! And for nostalgia value, this was actually the jersey I wore during the 2013 play-offs when ya'll beat us. :cry:

FormerEvil":8hc30cwf said:
I've got no problem with people buying a new player's jersey. Even if he hasn't played a down but for the love of god, stop with the knock off counterfeit crap jerseys from china. They are by far the worst things to look at - and no, they don't look just like the real thing. They look horrible and people that wear them look like cheapskates. Support you team and buy authentic. When you buy knockoffs, the terrorists win. Especially ISIS.

This. I'm not sure how horrible ya'll knockoffs are, but ours are ****ing horrendous. The black jerseys don't look too bad, but the white jerseys? Holy **** they're terrible. They just can't get the fleur-de-lis right on the shoulders for the white jerseys. The black fleur is a little off, but it's not as terrible as this abomination.

Knockoff20Fleur zpsevrltmbs

Optimus25

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":p4qrm20h said:
I find it hilarious those that buy this guy's jersey before he's even played a down for us.

Reminds me of all the Flynn, Harvin, and Curry jerseys I saw in the stands.

haha. only flynn has NEVER played a meaningful down in the NFL, harvin has ALWAYS been injury prone, and Curry was a ROOKIE. 3 things that have little to nothing to do with Graham.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Optimus25":f0fto8ky said:
Tech Worlds":f0fto8ky said:
I find it hilarious those that buy this guy's jersey before he's even played a down for us.

haha. only flynn has NEVER played a meaningful down in the NFL, harvin has ALWAYS been injury prone, and Curry was a ROOKIE. 3 things that have little to nothing to do with Graham.

Well, except for the injury thing... *fingers crossed*...

I just have this niggling fear that things could possibly go south over a 16 game season with Graham... I hope our workout coaches are strengthening him up where it's important.... Better than the Saints coaches have done anyways...

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Optimus25":2675f1my said:
Tech Worlds":2675f1my said:

But none ever did anything meaningful to deserve having their jersey bought and worn by fans. That's what they all have in common.

I laugh and point at these fans. It's fun.