Jets vs Colts

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2lmpsi0i said:
That's the sad truth, this pathetic team will still probably win their division. The only real contender is the Texans, and they look pretty average.

The GM of the Colts is building this team exactly like how the Raiders rebuilt in the early 2000's. The only difference is they hit the jackpot on Luck and not Jamarcus.

If they don't win the AFC, that GM will be looking for a job with his HC.

kearly

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is probably never going to hoist a Lombardi, but out of all the fringe starters in this league, he's clearly the best. He's looked totally on point so far this season, and if not for some drops he would have had an even nicer stat line after this game.

He may not throw for a zillion yards, but he tends to funnel those yards through a favorite receiver. Stevie Johnson in Buffalo. Andre Johnson in Houston.

Really happy I picked up Brandon Marshall in the mid-rounds this year.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2zs8f0pv said:
Fitzpatrick is probably never going to hoist a Lombardi, but out of all the fringe starters in this league, he's clearly the best. He's looked totally on point so far this season, and if not for some drops he would have had an even nicer stat line after this game.

He may not throw for a zillion yards, but he tends to funnel those yards through a favorite receiver. Stevie Johnson in Buffalo. Andre Johnson in Houston.

Really happy I picked up Brandon Marshall in the mid-rounds this year.

Fitz has the arm of an anorexic midget, but he will challenge DBs when he trusts the WR.

I also got Brandon Marshall in the mid rounds. Loving it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2i6imgfr said:
TheRealDTM":2i6imgfr said:
holy smokes could the hawks use a WR like Marshall.
First, could have had him this year.
2nd. He looks covered. Russ probably would not pull the trigger.

beat me to it.

what did the Jets trade for Marshall, like a 4th rounder and a bag of footballs ?

Hawks46

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3mxz1pz4 said:
CPegyLeWcAAwi1m.png

That's some funny stuff right there.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawks46":37p4old4 said:
Scottemojo":37p4old4 said:
TheRealDTM":37p4old4 said:
holy smokes could the hawks use a WR like Marshall.
First, could have had him this year.
2nd. He looks covered. Russ probably would not pull the trigger.

beat me to it.

what did the Jets trade for Marshall, like a 4th rounder and a bag of footballs ?

He was traded for a 5th round pick. I kind of wish we went after Marshall. If we did, probably no Graham though.