Jets Game Percentages

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
After that crap fest tonight against the Jags, it's pretty safe to say this is no powerhouse Jets team coming into our house next Sunday. Do they have talent? Of course. But their merry-go-round QB situation is tenuous at best for them. Let's (safely) assume both teams come into the matchup 7-8 apiece.

Both teams are not out of the wildcard race in the least. Both teams however, MUST win out to have any realistic shot of playing playoff football in January.

From what I saw tonight, I would guesstimate the following percentage of winning based on which QB for the Jets plays. Let me know your thoughts:

IF WILSON PLAYS: SEAHAWKS CHANCE OF WINNING: 95%

IF WHITE PLAYS: SEAHAWKS CHANCE OF WINNING: 60%

IF STREVELER PLAYS: SEAHAWKS CHANCE OF WINNING: 65%

Turtle

Reaction score
After that crap fest tonight against the Jags, it's pretty safe to say this is no powerhouse Jets team coming into our house next Sunday. Do they have talent? Of course. But their merry-go-round QB situation is tenuous at best for them. Let's (safely) assume both teams come into the matchup 7-8 apiece.

Both teams are not out of the wildcard race in the least. Both teams however, MUST win out to have any realistic shot of playing playoff football in January.

From what I saw tonight, I would guesstimate the following percentage of winning based on which QB for the Jets plays. Let me know your thoughts:

IF WILSON PLAYS: SEAHAWKS CHANCE OF WINNING: 95%

IF WHITE PLAYS: SEAHAWKS CHANCE OF WINNING: 60%

IF STREVELER PLAYS: SEAHAWKS CHANCE OF WINNING: 65%
IF CODY BARTON PLAYS: SEAHAWKS CHANCE OF WINNING: 2.5%

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well they've won 7 games with him, soooooo....

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
White is their only QB I would be worried about. The other two are awful.

seabowl

Reaction score
Does it really matter at this point? The team, especially the D is terrible

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ok, Carolina and the pig farmer Sam Darnold proved that

Good point, but how is it that we managed to shut down Saquon, the chargers et al and all the sudden dont show this effort?

For this next game and every game I want them to at least show they are trying.

James in PA

Reaction score
I disagree with the statement that the Seahawks must win out to make the playoffs. There is still a decent chance they could make the postseason if they lose to KC, but win the last two. A win in KC, however, sure would be a sweet Christmas gift.

cymatica

Reaction score
Good point, but how is it that we managed to shut down Saquon, the chargers et al and all the sudden dont show this effort?

The defense played good for about a 4 week stretch. Either teams adjusted or they changed things up only to revert back to the bad defense they started the season with. Either way, they've been one of the worst in the league since Germany and haven't shown they can fix it. I don't see how they can focus on stopping the run against Mahomes

Chukarhawk

Reaction score

My biggest concern is the listlessness, terrible body language, complete lack of fire. This D looks really close to a team that has given up on their coaches.

NJlargent

Reaction score
They are a different team with White at QB. Streveler can run and our run D is awful but he can't pass so we should be ok. Wilson is awful and mentally gone too. We are fine so long as it is not White.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Streveler will get his head taken off if he keeps playing like last night.
That was crazy.