Jersey #s assignment.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Rookies got their #s

See the Seahawk app or .com for full story.
4556ed10be1285d1a3bfa39ef8b74f0f.jpg

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hate hearing all the whining about DeeJay taking 31. I like all of the number choices here, especially Brooks.

nrayorr

Reaction score
pmedic920":1s0i9hjn said:
Rookies got their #s

See the Seahawk app or .com for full story.
4556ed10be1285d1a3bfa39ef8b74f0f.jpg

We all knew that Cam wasn't coming back. It will be different seeing his number on a running back, but it is what it is. Obviously Justin Britt isn't coming back because his jersey belongs to Lewis now and number 58 belonged to Calitro a linebacker that I really liked and I wish we could bring him back. Oh well.

MOCHawk

Reaction score
Yah, #31 was my favorite player when he was here but that number isn't retired yet, so fair game I say.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":37y8v5cf said:
Hate hearing all the whining about DeeJay taking 31. I like all of the number choices here, especially Brooks.

I see both sides.

Fact is, if #31 doesn’t hold a special place in your heart, your heart probably isn’t as dedicated as it is for others.

I wouldn’t push for it but if #31 got retired I’d be 100% ok with it.

Dude gave his all, all of the time.
He played a huge role in our most successful season ever, and it’s the “game” that cost him his ability to play on.

I’m not mad but it sure wouldn’t hurt my feelings if #31 was being held in higher regard.

Nunya

Reaction score
pmedic920":1xi7zzwh said:
Maelstrom787":1xi7zzwh said:

I see both sides.

Fact is, if #31 doesn’t hold a special place in your heart, your heart probably isn’t as dedicated as it is for others.

He played a huge role in our most successful season ever, and it’s the “game” that cost him his ability to play on.

I’m not mad but it sure wouldn’t hurt my feelings if #31 was being held in higher regard.

Wait...wait...wait....

So if a fan is not sentimental about a specific number than they are not as dedicated as others??????

how do you feel about #28....or #89....or #8....or #32....or #37?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
You can't retire them all. So having guys in 31, 24, 8, 37, 25, 29, 3 etc is going to have to happen if you are to keep fielding 53 man teams with double digit numbers.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Nunya":2yc8l8fe said:
pmedic920":2yc8l8fe said:
Maelstrom787":2yc8l8fe said:

I see both sides.

Wait...wait...wait....

So if a fan is not sentimental about a specific number than they are not as dedicated as others??????

Chill out Bro Tater, wasn’t a “knock” on anyone.

Some fans understand the importance of a # or player like 31 was, others don’t.
Neither scenario makes any fan better/worse than the other.

Read and understand the full context of what I said, por fa vor.

Nunya

Reaction score
pmedic920":1g1bv4ka said:
Nunya":1g1bv4ka said:
pmedic920":1g1bv4ka said:
Maelstrom787":1g1bv4ka said:

I see both sides.

Wait...wait...wait....

Chill out Bro Tater, wasn’t a “knock” on anyone.

Some fans understand the importance of a # or player like 31 was, others don’t.
Neither scenario makes any fan better/worse than the other.

Read and understand the full context of what I said, por fa vor.

I certainly understand the context of what you said and I do admire the dedication and value Cam gave to the team. I just had a problem with the implication that others that might not revere his number might be less dedicated. Maybe I should just chalk it down to poor word choice?

Props, however for the "Bro Tater". Made me laugh.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":uejnvuil said:

I'm more upset about Swain taking J. Brown's number. That's the real travesty here.

slateman77

Reaction score
Love my 31 Kam Jersey...If it has to be worn... then I'm glad it's on offense ...Would be tough to see it on a new defender..!!

Latest posts