Jerry jeudy has been traded

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Cleveland overpaid. JJ can't run routes to save his life.
They (the Browns) are trying to buy their way to the Superbowl but continue to fail to get there. It's a reason why the Browns are one of the teams I dislike with a passion. The others are the Jerry Jones owned Cowboys ( I actually respected the Cowboys prior to Jones owning them - Tom Landry years, etc) and NE Patriots. Primarily dislike them for the sheer arrogance of their owners thinking they can buy or cheat their way to championships.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
The Browns traded two picks for a one-year rental receiver for Deshaun Watson. Throwing good money after bad. The Browns are still in denial that they made a bad deal in trading for Watson and giving him a fully guaranteed $230 million contract.

The Watson trade may end up being even worse than the Russell Wilson trade.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I don’t understand the tv hype with Jeudy. I’ve seen him drop easy catches in every game I’ve watched. He’s got five 100 yard performances in four years.

What am I missing?

flv2

Reaction score
I don’t understand the tv hype with Jeudy. I’ve seen him drop easy catches in every game I’ve watched. He’s got five 100 yard performances in four years.

What am I missing?
It's a 1 year $13M contract for negligible picks. He's a younger 'Tyler Lockett type' player, but $4M cheaper. The Browns have a #1 WR but they lacked a quality/threat #2 WR. The Broncos need cap space. It's just a move, not a major move.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
His numbers will in all likelihood go down next year.
He's not good, and appears kinda lazy from what I've seen of him.